"Phantom" fabia II vRS estate

sharkrider

just a bit more proof these engine like to be driven hard... I checked my oil today , forst time since before the ring (2,000 miles) and expected it to have used a bit... its still on max! :o  I swear, the harder you drive these engines, the better they are!

I will be buying the wet weather pic ant,I think its awesome, getting it as a print :)  don't get paid until tomorow ;) And they do say these are free to use, and provide the donload links to them...

plus, I bet they get paid a shed load more than I do, and I work on a front line emergency service! I don't feel guilty they could easily set the pics to private if they wished to.

was perfect mate! I didn't need to touch it (apart from being dirty!lol) I'm selling my panic bought patter part brake pads! lol.... its a suprisingly gently track for tyres and brakes, its much harder on the engine, its so high speed, with big elevation change! it was also wet on day two...

I topped the oil up before I left (250mill) to get to the top of the hatch (cold) did 2,000 HARD miles, some fast motorway and the 7 laps, Only thing I did was check it again wed night at work, and it was still on the top of the hatch, so no oil used! my car would usually use about 500mill in 2,000 miles! shows how much these engines like the hard work! the oil is looking a bit black now... next 10k service only 1,500 miles off though, no more track days this year, winter tyres will probably get on in nov! lol...

all is good, was a great weekend, and the car performed perfectly, I can now do the first half of the track! lol... just need to learn the faster later sections better, and not lift off! lol..