"Phantom" fabia II vRS estate

sharkrider

Don't stress, changed my fuild the old fashion way and 9 month later and still ok. Braided lines would be nice and if you are bleeding the lines. It would be the best time to do them now unless of course you have a caliper upgrade planned.

PS... Been using the yellow stuff pads on the street for a week and in everyday driving they work better then the Remsa pads. For the first couple of days I found myself braking too much.... So far all positive.

• Like 2

right , fluid changed in prep for castle coomb and nurburg!

IMG_2118.jpg

slight problem, not much left of my pads! seems these are only going to last 10k! :o may have to invest in the tarox corsas.... bloody expensive though! they need to last until 30k anyway! lol...

they have been hammered! lol.... like ALL DAY at Blyton park with a 100mph stop 3 times in one lap lol.... + another two track sessions... and about 8k driving roads :) they should last the final 2k! my OE lasted 10k..... so they have approx the same life as OE pads...

driven normally (like my last vRS) the fronts were less than 50% worn at 50k.... but I have driven this car allot harder :)

• Like 3