Breaking 54 plate Fabia VRS

FrankieB

Right everyone. My car broke about a week ago. I've been told it's an injector or injector pump seal fault. The engine and sump are full of diesel/ oil mix. So as far as I'm concerned the engine block and turbo are off limits.

However everything else plus some extra stuff is available!

The car is a 54 black magic Fabia VRS. It's covered 86000 miles.

All parts are collected from Oxford / Witney area unless otherwise stated.

-Full VRS seats. In fair condition. A few dirt marks which will clean up and a small hole in the base of the rear bench about the circumference of a pencil. Offers considered as I don't know how much they really go for.

-Four standard 16'' alloys. In poor condition visually but all good tyres. Two falken Ziex ZE-914 literally covered 100 miles. Bought through black circles for £150 recently. Will get photos. £200 but open to offers.

-Standard EGR valve and cooler pipe. No bolts as they were rounded on removal. Not much carbon build up internally. £40 Ono.

-Darkside Developments EGR delete pipe. Fitted the day the car broke so only driven once. Exactly as it's advertised on their site. And I'll include the standard intercooler pipe that I modified to fit onto it so you can keep yours standard to retro fit in the future. £40.

-I have a Bosch S5 battery that has been fitted for 3 months. Paid over. £100 from Halfrauds. £ 60 collected.

-I have the standard plastic gear surround with the ashtray flap and also the version with just an open cup holder/coin tray. £15 each delivered.

-Fabia Haynes manual £5 + p+p.

-Viper green richbrook tax disc holder. 2 weeks old. No sticky pads unfortunately. £5 + p+p.

-Alpine CDE 174-BT. 3 months old. Suits the fabia interior nicely. Really subtle well equipped head unit. £100.

-Milltek de-cat downpipe. Bought from Awesome GTI Nov 12. Never fitted still in original bubble wrap. £120 collected.

-Team Heko wind deflectors. X4. Great condition with all clips. And I can attach fresh double side tape if needed. £30 collected Ono.

-Blue tinted MK 4 Golf wing mirror glass. Perfect condition. Heated. £10 + p+p.

-Cupra R front splitter. Trimmed and drilled ready to fit. One small blemish on the front. £30 collected.

All interior plastics, headlights, tailights, fog lights, front bumper, rear bumper, standard exhaust etc all available and all in fair condition for the age. Please P. M me for further details or discuss anything. I am an honest straight up guy and I am open to sensible offers on anything.

photo1_zps4e0d4ec9.jpg

photo2_zpsf448ad5e.jpg

photo3_zps8a862a34.jpg

photo4_zps777191d1.jpg

photo_zps50fcd888.png

More images to follow

• Like 1

Didn't think I would would have as many replies and pm's so quickly so I just need to add I don't have access to the car until Sunday. My dad is coming down to tow it to my house from the garage then I can start taking photos and pricing delivery on items.

DanHam- The wires on the wing mirror glass do need extending but I didn't I just left them. I will look at postage for the battery but it will not be cheap I fear!

nafeun- I will take a photo of the wheel for you. I think it's in pretty good condition but there are a couple of items missing from the toolbox unless you don't need that :)

I currently have someone interested in the complete gear knob. As for the EGR delete it does bring up an engine management light but it doesn't affect how the car drives. So it only needs mapping to turn off the EML. That's my understanding of it anyway :)

The wheels are priced at £200 Ono. That's based mainly on the fact I spent £150 on two tyres a few weeks back. That's only £50 a wheel which I think is pretty reasonable. They do need a refurb.

I will get photos of absolutely everything up on Sunday evening.

I am getting lots of interest in some items from multiple people so I will sell to the first person who offers me nearest the asking price and has the monies :)

Thank you

Find out postage on the battery? I know they are pretty heavy though!

Did the blue wing mirror glass need the wires extending?

If you want, i could pick the battery up and drop it off on the way through to Llandudno, as long as you don't mind waiting until Saturday 19th October and you organise payment with the seller?? :thumbup: