How to check Bhp of advertised Fabia's

iansmith

i use this every time someone is up my arse just to check what engine is in so I don't get embarrassed if I hit the smoke pedal ! Ha

This app won't let you know if that A4 tdi behind you is running those claimed 170bhp or if the guy likes a few mods and is running 240bhp in which case the embarassment will be worse... because in less than no time he'll be a little spec far, far away from you... :rofl:

This app won't let you know if that A4 tdi behind you is running those claimed 170bhp or if the guy likes a few mods and is running 240bhp in which case the embarassment will be worse... because in less than no time he'll be a little spec far, far away from you... :rofl:

ill try my luck with anything :rofl:

ill try my luck with anything :rofl:

hey, me too! And i don't even drive a vrs!

^^ a spec u wont be able to see because of the masses of black smoke he will inevitably be kicking out the exhaust :D :D

Like this?

min 1.22 onwards

:rofl: :rofl:

Edited by vaguel

I beg to differ tho

Even 170hp, well mines a nicely running BLT reputed to be 150. So is 20hp all that much? Highly unlikely.

In MOST cases those up your chuff IME tend to be lacking in the hp and like small, angry people, its kind of like big cars for those with small penises and all that, compensation theory and all that :rofl:

I've not come across a single A4 standard tdi or the like that has ever smoked, even pulled on my car, even as standard so I find it very hard to believe they are superior like you are suggesting. For a start they will weight a HELL of a lot more, with far more standard safety equipment etc.

A highly tuned one, that is a different story, but I've personally not really seen much of that. The only "fast" cars that have really bothered me I've seen are stuff like M5s, very big petrols of course, and somewhat faster cars like the newer GTIs etc. Not standard repmobs you must be joking :rofl:

Whilst driving?

GPWM. You know that is serious lack of due care and attention, you could see yourself with a hefty fine or points for that.

If I'm dead careful I will use my phone minimally, if I have to make a call etc.

Its really not necessary what you are doing, but do carry on and risk the above

I'm looking to change my stereo to make bluetoothing etc to my phone hell of a lot easier - as setting all that up alone can be a distraction, if you are moving. Hence hassle free access to music and, if absolutely necessary, the phone.

Let alone trying to tap details into a bloody website, are you quite mad. Don't say I didn't warn you !

I beg to differ tho

Even 170hp, well mines a nicely running BLT reputed to be 150. So is 20hp all that much? Highly unlikely.

In MOST cases those up your chuff IME tend to be lacking in the hp and like small, angry people, its kind of like big cars for those with small penises and all that, compensation theory and all that :rofl:

I've not come across a single A4 standard tdi or the like that has ever smoked, even pulled on my car, even as standard so I find it very hard to believe they are superior like you are suggesting. For a start they will weight a HELL of a lot more, with far more standard safety equipment etc.

A highly tuned one, that is a different story, but I've personally not really seen much of that. The only "fast" cars that have really bothered me I've seen are stuff like M5s, very big petrols of course, and somewhat faster cars like the newer GTIs etc. Not standard repmobs you must be joking :rofl:

Hang on a minute.... I'm suggesting? I didn't suggest anything mate but i will now: go back to school and learn how to read all over again. :giggle:

Sorry I meant I thought it implied we should quiver in our boots when we see an Audi TDI.

Just saying far from it (in reality) thats all - despite those with the four arseholes on the back of their boot may believe :rofl:

I beg to differ tho

he was implying that you come across a 170 tdi A4 and he's had a bit done to it it's going to be well over 200bhp and it will leave you.

Sorry I meant I thought it implied we should quiver in our boots when we see an Audi TDI.

Just saying far from it (in reality) thats all - despite those with the four arseholes on the back of their boot may believe :rofl:

No mate, faaar from it! A 170bhp A4 isn't scary at all, between gears a slightly modded vrs will be quicker, i have no doubt about that, however there are a few pretty good ones out there that are really fast. With just a little tuning box (which pretty nearly matches a stock vrs) i can easily out-accelerate an 118d and between gears a 170 A4 won't leave me behind, but i have been left with a confused ego by a mean A4 that clearly had quite a few mods in it, he got behind me when i was already doing about 100, i put the hammer down and hit the 125 limit. When i pulled over he went past me like if i was doing 70...

• Like 1

GPWM. You know that is serious lack of due care and attention, you could see yourself with a hefty fine or points for that.

If I'm dead careful I will use my phone minimally, if I have to make a call etc.

Its really not necessary what you are doing, but do carry on and risk the above

I'm looking to change my stereo to make bluetoothing etc to my phone hell of a lot easier - as setting all that up alone can be a distraction, if you are moving. Hence hassle free access to music and, if absolutely necessary, the phone.

Let alone trying to tap details into a bloody website, are you quite mad. Don't say I didn't warn you !

youve just completely contradicted your point and said you use your phone even if it's just minimally, it's illegal either way so your as bad as me for not caring.

You know what, i admit that i drive my car very agressively most of the times but one thing i won't do: using the phone. I have a holder and i might touch the speach-to-text button once to reply to a text but that's it. For calls i use the hfk.

• Like 1

youve just completely contradicted your point and said you use your phone even if it's just minimally, it's illegal either way so your as bad as me for not caring.

There is a huge difference between just tapping the answer button on your phone and, as you reported, having someone up your chuff (presumably at speed)

I was factoring that into my reply. I hadn't explained to you how and where I found it suitable to operate my phone - how do you know I wasn't talking about turning on the bluetooth while I'm in slow to stationary traffic ?

The two are far from the same. If you know its bad though, why even defend yourself. At least you have admitted its bad, well done.