One week in, with pics...

Also did you debadge it yourself?

Yep, piece of cotton to 'saw' through the adhesive tape then warm up what's left with hot water or a hair dryer, peel off and tape and finish with a bit of white spirits to get the last of the adhesive off.

• Like 1

Nice but please why did u remove badges? Looks very plain without them!

Because it cleans up the back end and makes it neater. No even sure why they put 'skoda' on the left when there's the Skoda badge in the centre anyway.

Looks awesome with the black pack and wheels combo.

Out of curiosity how much is a new car detail?

£360 + VAT at the bottom end.

If you deal with an effeminate type (gelled hair, named Jason, struggles to speak in anything close to a contralto) then you're looking at a grand + VAT.

Any probs with your headlight washers ?? Mine dont retract fully back in to the bumper, have to push them all the way home with my finger. Taking it back tomorrow for investigation and hopefully a quick fix.

• Like 1

Any probs with your headlight washers ?? Mine dont retract fully back in to the bumper, have to push them all the way home with my finger. Taking it back tomorrow for investigation and hopefully a quick fix.

Nope mine are fine.

Nice.
I have a new silver Mk2 combi and only yesterday I said to my wife that when I am changing, I think I will go for silver again with the black pack.
This has basically made my mind up.
Any outdoor shots please?