Green Ones?

Would have loved to have ordered one but I read somewhere something along the lines of "when you come to sell in five years, how many buyers will think your choice of colour is great"?

Go for green and it's yours for life.

Looks a bit "too green" for me. Drfiving one would feel a little like wearing a mankini to Tesco.

My rallye green hatch is still unconfirmed build week 48.

And I would never wear a mankini to Tesco.

LIDL on the other hand.... :)

• Like 3

Would have loved to have ordered one but I read somewhere something along the lines of "when you come to sell in five years, how many buyers will think your choice of colour is great"?

Go for green and it's yours for life.

Lifes too short to worry about resale values! :p

Think that's more the camera phone struggling with the green. Needs anthracite wheels, black grille. Looks epic. but I copped out and went for race blue which I was told would be the most common colour, but I've yet to see one. Only white ones I've seen on the street so far. Think the fabia vrs in green looked great too.

I think that the green on the picture is a bit too rich & deep, whilst in reality it's a bit brighter & lighter.

As I've said before I would have liked to have had the green, but I didn't know if I could have lived with it and was thinking about the future residuals.

I think that the green on the picture is a bit too rich & deep, whilst in reality it's a bit brighter & lighter.

As I've said before I would have liked to have had the green, but I didn't know if I could have lived with it and was thinking about the future residuals.

mY mk2is rally green,i dont think the picture is too far out,because it shades with the light,its lighter and brighter in bright sunlight,eitherway its a stunning colour,but i think it suits the hatch better,so now i have an estate on order iv gone for meteor grey,i think raceblue has had its day and should have been changed,case of been there done that in 07 for me,just my opinion,not out to cause offence to raceblue owners,