The Superb II & FL Picture thread

Yes that's the size I'm thinking about, I'm going to try my mates wheels on that are the same spec and tyres. It means I can make sure there's no rubbing or touching anywhere. If the don't rub or anything it may be a green light to go ahead with them.

There's about 10-15mm from the rear strut to the back of the wheel and about 5-7mm from the front strut to the wheels. So I'm hopeful that it's will all fit nicely.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Lee said:

Yes that's the size I'm thinking about, I'm going to try my mates wheels on that are the same spec and tyres. It means I can make sure there's no rubbing or touching anywhere. If the don't rub or anything it may be a green light to go ahead with them.

There's about 10-15mm from the rear strut to the back of the wheel and about 5-7mm from the front strut to the wheels. So I'm hopeful that it's will all fit nicely.

Have you seen the guy with a black Mk3 Superb on here (think he's in Singapore or similar) who has similar Bentley wheels fitted but painted white as they appear to be split rims. They look good on his car too.:cool:

Everything I do with the car, I have always told the insurance company. It's not worth not telling them. They know it's on 17" winters down from the standard 18" wheels and tyres. :biggrin:

On 02/03/2019 at 16:32, shyVRS245 said:

Have you seen the guy with a black Mk3 Superb on here (think he's in Singapore or similar) who has similar Bentley wheels fitted but painted white as they appear to be split rims. They look good on his car too.:cool:

I've not seen that, I'll have a look for it tonight. I think I'll be getting a mk3 next if the wife has anything to do with it as she loves the size of the boot for the little ones pram.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is Lilith, 2014 3.6l combi.  Elegance trim. Great to drive on the mountain roads and the autobahn, but not so with the Dutch speed bumps.

The more you drive, the more you want to drive her. A real temptress, hence the nickname.

For the rest, brought second hand in April of this year  after a pretty long process which began in January . 

As soon as I saw her, it was love at first sight. 

Currently upgrading her hardware (metal pedal set , led door lights) and VCDS improvements on the tailgate, driver seat comfort ...

Will likely unlock the engine to its 300BHP as well as have the gearbox reprogrammed.

It sits pretty low with its 19" Summer wheels because the previous owner swapped the OEM suspension with KW Comfort street kit for a better

driving experience.

As it is unmarked, it is a sleeper car which is pretty handy in many situations. The only detail which gives it away is the quad exhaust but one really needs to know.

IMG_20190424_171959.jpg

Edited by LBLJ
  • Like 3

Under the hood, the first time I saw, her. She was somehow left aside by the dealership because of the badge (German speaking part of Switzerland) so not very clean.

P_20190220_135548_p.jpg

Edited by LBLJ

1 minute ago, LBLJ said:

Fueling before leaving Switzerland

and finally soon after arriving in Holland, not far from her new home

IMG_20190424_204518.jpg

IMG_20190425_171930.jpg

I like the concept behind the 3.6V6 but not the fuel consumption due to me doing 1,600km per month.:sweat:

22 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

I like the concept behind the 3.6V6 but not the fuel consumption due to me doing 1,600km per month.:sweat:

Yes, hopefully I drive less. 

Never the less, the main source of danger are not the horses under the hood, but the donkey behind the wheel ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Skoda Superb Black Edition on 20" Skoda Vega alloys, lowered on Eibach 30mm springs I've also fitted the flat bottom steering wheel instead of the boring 4 arm one, full led bulbs in the interior and changed the kph to large mph I've still got some things to do but I think it's beautiful. 😊

IMG-20190605-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20190605_211905.jpg

Edited by Tulseface
Wrong spelling
  • Like 1

Changed the wheels from standard one, to black from Octavia vrs(i think). What you guys think?

Covered bolts already, will look into changing center caps too soon.

IMG-20190529-WA0002__01.jpg

IMG-20190529-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190528-WA0002.jpg

3 minutes ago, Niklosh said:

Changed the wheels from standard one, to black from Octavia vrs(i think). What you guys think?

Covered bolts already, will look into changing center caps too soon.

IMG-20190529-WA0002__01.jpg

IMG-20190529-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190528-WA0002.jpg

Being honest here not liking the new look prefer the silver wheels.:notme:

6 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Being honest here not liking the new look prefer the silver wheels.:notme:

Thanks for reply. Silver ones are in very poor condition. Got the black one on a bargain,freshly painted with tyres fitted so just went for that, and personally like them as much as originals🍻