So what do we think of Rio Red Vrs

BA,

Stunning mate stunning!! Can't wait to get my Vrs now total class!! I new it would be but your pictures show it off best colour Iv seen in the vrs to date! Njoy your car m8 this is my 3rd and all I've ever had to do is put road tax and tyres on them 8 years 2 skoda vrs's never an issue best cars in the world right now n more n more people r jumping on the band wagon!

All the best Chilly

Here is a quick snap of my new Rio Red  arrival. Its sitting a bit high as its still on transport blocks and its under the non flattering lights in the workshop. But I think it looks really mean with the black pack, blackish wheels and sunroof.
There was also a Corrida Red in the workshop without the black pack and sunroof and it looked a bit bland in my opinion. (but I would say that wouldn't I). :giggle:

I think the black pack is a must for all vRS's

P.S

Picking up on Saturday. I will post more pictures in the day light.
Cheerspost-13383-0-43193200-1386697247_thumb.jpg

Edited by B B Burrows esq
  • Like 3

My current Lexus IS is a similar sort of red/brown whatever you want to call it.  If it is similar then the pictures don't really do it justice.  Mine for instance has a gold fleck in the paint, and on a sunny day it looks stunning.  Problem is, in dull weather it just looks dull and well... slightly brown.

My Octy on order is in Race Blue.

Here she is Monday can't come quick enough and the Canton sound system is a must for everyone wow!!

The colour is amazing nothing like brown it's a deep deep red with a yellow fleck totally different!! You have to see it to appreciate it!!post-109682-0-08612100-1386852629_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Seen a Corrida Red at my dealers today just looks cheap man sorry!! I actually walked by it to get a coffee and didn't even notice it was a vrs until the way back when I noticed the wheels which are the same as mine, the colour has been out so long man where is your sense of adventure

I don't think its orange. I have a Chilli Orange Ltd Ed Corsa and it is a deeper red than that (I will post a picture of them side by side soon for comparison).

I also think that it will look different again in full sun (if ever we get any).

I am glad I took a chance and went for this over the other colours. It looks the business in the flesh, very subtle.

post-13383-0-71647200-1387044617_thumb.jpg

post-13383-0-79920900-1387044624_thumb.jpg

post-13383-0-57844400-1387044631_thumb.jpg

post-13383-0-87432100-1387044637_thumb.jpg

post-13383-0-07903300-1387044645_thumb.jpg

post-13383-0-26533400-1387044656_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good BBB! :rofl: I also love the sunroof and it's great to see a few vRS hatches finally hitting the roads. I do think there is a hint of the Cayenne Red, (emphasis on red) from the MkI and early MkII's which was also popular on the Fabia MkI. Rio seems to be a little flatter or less shiney than the Cayenne in the pics I've looked at when you Google around, its a grower, but definitely a marmite colour, and I am partial to a bit of marmite! As with the Race Blue, it stands out from the crowd, which is what it deserves!

• Like 2

I don't think its orange. I have a Chilli Orange Ltd Ed Corsa and it is a deeper red than that (I will post a picture of them side by side soon for comparison).

I also think that it will look different again in full sun (if ever we get any).

I am glad I took a chance and went for this over the other colours. It looks the business in the flesh, very subtle.

Think the grey seat colouring would have been a better contrast with wheels. Clash of two different reds?

Hi Matt Pez. I love the sunroof too. Its huge, well not huge but I would guess 32.623%  (a rough estimate) bigger than the one I had on my Mk2.

I also like the sound generator, but it is good to have the option to turn it off.

However it doesn't have the legendary VRS button, only 'mode' which is disappointing.

attachment=46543:DSCF4091.jpg]post-13383-0-88284800-1387050671_thumb.jpg

• Like 2