Zeb's Octavia MK2 VRS - A few little tweeks here and there...

Zuhayb

Been off for a while due to lack of work. As it stands the mods I've done so far is KnN 57i Kit Intake, new VRS badge on front of grill, bought new shiny wheels will be fitted this week Friday, a few led light upgrades and my private plate :D New wheels will be resprayed in Gloss Black as well as the front grill and front bumper (again) :(

Forgot one other thing, custom made mid sport backbox from Pro Speed Exhausts. 

Got my wheels fitted today, not many liked them but I think it goes well with the car. Pics don't do any justice maybe if i show it to Lloyd and Jars then they will like it. Speedlines were the wrong offsets, currently on sale. 

14119896170_6aaf690b07_b.jpg

IMG_2920 by zuhaybraja, on Flickr

14283376146_692c339ce4_b.jpg

IMG_2922 by zuhaybraja, on Flickr

14303166401_44db582b3c_b.jpg

IMG_2924 by zuhaybraja, on Flickr

14303160441_d796bb7548_b.jpg

IMG_2930 by zuhaybraja, on Flickr

• Like 2

Thanks Jars :) Members on facebook are going all over the place with the dislike lol. It's started to grow on me, at first I weren't too sure but now I'm liking them a lot. Just waiting for my new tyres to arrive 215/35/19 all round to stop the rubbing. 

I'll make a trip down your end sometime next week for a catch up ;) 

Ignore everyone else... as long as you are happy and satisfied, it does't matter what anyone else thinks.

Yeah do it, but shout me a text first as it's my festival next weekend and I will be out doing some promo I would imagine :) 

I've gotta say, you do like spanking your money on things you aren't sure about. Rather unusual way to go about it :P 

• Like 1

Thanks Toxicvrs :)

I think your right Jars. Gotta take some funky risks in life lol with my spanking money :D No worries i'll drop you a message before I come down, which reminds me I need to take that day off for Volksfest :) 

• 1 month later...

My  fresh update :)

Previously I had my Pro sport budget coilovers fitted, I have now fitted H&R Twin tubes coilovers :D Have to say I instantly noticed a HUGE difference in them, very comfy and very smooth felt the car was gliding over the roads. Also, I bought new sets of x2 215/35/19  Kumho Ecsta tyres at a bargain price online. They were meant to be fitted today, but the garage had problems with their machine so they will be fitted tomorrow.

Will post new pics once the tyres are fitted with a little bit of spit n polish ;)

P.S my old Eibachs and Pro-sport coilovers are on sale. 

Get me a video of that back box zen. Been contemplating an exhaust on mine but wanted something subtle and not too loud.

Cars looking good to btw. Will have to meet up sometime.

Get me a video of that back box zeb. Been contemplating an exhaust on mine but wanted something subtle and not too loud.

Cars looking good to btw. Will have to meet up sometime.

I just haven't had the time to fit the mid sport back box yet, it's not far off from where you live. Pro speed exhaust in Cardiff guy called Charlie quoted me £198 all in. I might pop in sometime next week to get it fitted, will keep you posted though ;)

Will be great to meet up, as the weather looks pretty promising these days :)

Yeah I know prospeed. Had a quote for a dpf back but didn't want it too loud. A friend had a cat back fitted to his bora and it was very loud. I liked the sound but it's not something I want on my car.

Looks very low now. Really need to get mine a little lower. Just getting time to do it.

Mines has dpf off and to be honest it doesn't seem too loud apart from the turbo spooling.

Backbox is something I want to fit, possibly do I might get the whole system fitted.

It's low enough but downside is the rears still rub a lot around corners and small bumps :( I'll be raising the rears a little then lower it back once I made an order on another sets of 215's.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Bristol Blue Customs did that carbon fibre look on grill and spoiler.

Will be going there again for the wing mirrors :-D

Recent mods on exterior, yellow calipers painted and fitted wheels scuff protectors in yellow also in yellow :-D

post-109843-0-24878300-1405962181_thumb.jpg

post-109843-0-45137500-1405962198_thumb.jpg