Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Race blue!

Was never in doubt when I ordered my car.

Amazing colour, and at least here most cars are White, Black or some shade of gray. Race blue stands out.

Like for example in the outside land on the motorway when youre pressing on.... dirty black blends in very well, and Im convinced pearl black magic has 'stealth' properties....

Like for example in the outside land on the motorway when youre pressing on.... dirty black blends in very well, and Im convinced pearl black magic has 'stealth' properties....

It might be a better colour for blending in while doing some..eh.. inspired driving.

But its boring when most cars have the same colour, or have no colour if you wanna nitpick.

Most norwegians are very boring when picking colours for their cars. BMWs are black, Fords and other reasonably priced cars are gray, and almost all have small diesels.

Its fun to stand out from the crowd a bit, unless your driving inspired :p

Here's my Laser White VRS TDI Combi.  Took 7 months to get here and well worth the wait!  

16540325192_7e17202d43_b.jpgIMG_0603 by A16NSV, on Flickr

15921222033_48ac8efe9b_b.jpgIMG_0607 by A16NSV, on Flickr

16433219266_873907d5a5_b.jpgIMG_8601 by A16NSV, on Flickr

15836693254_273b56b517_b.jpgIMG_8600 by A16NSV, on Flickr

Thats stunning. 

What wheels have you on it and what level of tint do you have?

Well wear

• Like 2

Thanks :)  It's just the optional 19" Ultra alloys and Sunset glass.  From what I had read on here on the tint strength I wasn't expecting much but I think it's actually fine.

Ultra or Extreme wheels?

This are not available in my country and i love them!

Thanks :)  It's just the optional 19" Ultra alloys and Sunset glass.  From what I had read on here on the tint strength I wasn't expecting much but I think it's actually fine.

Ultra or Extreme wheels?

This are not available in my country and i love them!

Finally there, well here :sun:

Just two quick and dirty shots this morning. I like the green tinge on the metal grey :) but I don't like that the wheel arches seem miles away from the wheels, sombody shrank my axles :D

post-119647-0-63577200-1424173599_thumb.jpg

post-119647-0-38078000-1424173613_thumb.jpg

Very happy indeed

Is the first photo for us pomms in the Northern hemisphere! 

Looks good and the best colour in my mind especially with the black pack  :thumbup: .

Oh let me think  :think:, that's what I've ordered plus a sunroof and the remainder of the roof either painted or wrapped gloss black to match the sunroof surround  :) . 

Which alloys are they TomLux? Wouldn't mind a side shot pic if possible!  :D

cheers,

They are the Skoda Crystal ones in 17". I'll post a picture tomorrow.