Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Off Topic but I was in Brno last month with work. Couldn't believe how hot it was. Back there on the 7th.

I got the car in April this year, weather was nice.

Today, 35 degrees in Prague ;-)

One more sleep to go! This will be my first skoda (coming from a Honda civic)

Can't wait!

One more sleep to go... Really? I bet you didn't actually sleep out of excitement! [emoji12]

At least the mystery of MY16 spec, MIB2 & Smartlink got solved some time back otherwise you'd be not sleeping out of worry of what you're gonna get!

All the best for the big day!

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

• Like 2

Trying to work out a way to post the actual picture instead of just a link...

622c687e2f790969689df7515b78a42e.jpg

Looking good  :thumbup:

I have a sunroof and seem to use it most days, good job I don't live down the south east today though!  :rain:

• Like 1

Yes indeed. Thought for sure last month that I would not get to use the sunroof this year due to me receiving the car so late!

I had a sunroof for 4 years on my yeti. Very very rarely used it, today was the first day I missed it though. 

Take your time fitting it, It's really light, but ideally two people are required to fit it, I managed myself with lots of tape to hold it in place while aligning it to get the holes perfect. It comes with 6 screws and double sided strip for the top bit, drilling the holes is easy just take your time when marking them up!

Has anyone painted the exhaust tips yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me :)

I put some pics in another thread, link:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/143488-what-did-you-do-to-your-skoda-today/?p=4289152

I do like your rear diffuser though...

• Like 1

Picked the car up at Ingram Skoda in Ayr, then picture in Ardrossan to see family.

Good run for the first day, my first week I only got from Uphall to Livingston before going away on holiday. Still only done 600 miles

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

99c0c12d20c2ad1a62a08c135f85addb.jpg

Milltek unresonated and h&r springs. Hopefully no snow this year in sweden.

why must you tempt me so..........whatever you do, for the sake of my wallet do not upload a video!!! ;)

• Like 1

why must you tempt me so..........whatever you do, for the sake of my wallet do not upload a video!!! ;)

Please do give us the link to the video...I need a cure for my 220bhp motor that sounds like a 1.1 Fiesta!!