Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Wow, amazing shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, glad you liked them. It helps having such a stunning background.

That backdrop is amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It really is. Theres a whole couple of streets just on the outksirts of Liverpool City Centre covered in amazing graffiti like this. This particular whole wall shows the whole Alice In Wonderland story, i'll get some shots of just the wall through the week and send them over.

Not car related but here's another stunning piece of graffiti just round the corner from where I took these shots. Unfortunately though some idiots have sprayed over it a little. Might just rectify that in Photoshop when I get the time.

3501kpt.jpg

Edited by alexl94
  • Like 1

Few shots today whilst testing my new 5D Mark III :)

Man, those are some awesome shots. Probably the best that I've seen of the denim blue variation... It almost makes me regret ordering the race blue :D

Man, those are some awesome shots. Probably the best that I've seen of the denim blue variation... It almost makes me regret ordering the race blue :D

You shouldn't regret getting Race Blue, considering my car is Race Blue! 

a89a3f7836a47437e7161b4f64e60ebf.jpg008f7b761d5d953c92f4fc39118cfce5.jpg

A couple of shots taken between the showers, have posted a couple of other pictures in another topic.

• Like 4

a89a3f7836a47437e7161b4f64e60ebf.jpg008f7b761d5d953c92f4fc39118cfce5.jpg

A couple of shots taken between the showers, have posted a couple of other pictures in another topic.

Liking those wheels  :thumbup:

My new O3 Elegance 1.6 TDI with DSG just before registration in Croatia imported from Germany, original owner was from France.

2e0uz50.jpg1zgt30i.jpg6pmh75.jpg8zig78.jpg2ypbvit.png2lka0eu.png

Edited by Croat

Thinking of getting the front splitter but haven't decided yet, just fitted the rear one today, Fairly easy to fit.

Here's a couple of pics of my current tweeks;

626c19583e9af777a58d3ea9d67ac8c0.jpg

JoeFifty,

Did that come ready "gloss black" for did you have to get it painted?

I take it was the milotec one or was it the superskoda one?

Thanks

JoeFifty,

Did that come ready "gloss black" for did you have to get it painted?

I take it was the milotec one or was it the superskoda one?

Thanks

Superskoda, it came gloss black, took about 6 days to arrive from CZ.

Edited by JoeFifty
  • Like 1

Superskoda, it came gloss black, took about 6 days to arrive from CZ.

excellent!! Thanks for the info.........added to trolley ;)

Take your time fitting it, It's really light, but ideally two people are required to fit it, I managed myself with lots of tape to hold it in place while aligning it to get the holes perfect. It comes with 6 screws and double sided strip for the top bit, drilling the holes is easy just take your time when marking them up!

Has anyone painted the exhaust tips yet?

e169d6a2018295fe3decb5e107595a7a.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice well wear! Mine hasn't even made the boat yet according to my dealer, even though it was a week 29 build......I'm being told it's a lottery in terms of what cars get on to the boat per dealer......they can't/won't confirm a delivery date......just saying latest will be 24th/25th of August which makes me doubt the week 29 build date.....the torture continues!!!

• Like 2

Very nice well wear! Mine hasn't even made the boat yet according to my dealer, even though it was a week 29 build......I'm being told it's a lottery in terms of what cars get on to the boat per dealer......they can't/won't confirm a delivery date......just saying latest will be 24th/25th of August which makes me doubt the week 29 build date.....the torture continues!!!

Mine also did not make the boat and it was a week 28 build. Looks like ours got left on the docks...

Mine was supposed to be build week 30 but it was in fact 29 in the end. From the boats sailing times (been stalking that thing) it looks like it was loaded up almost straight away.

The dealer had 4 truckloads pull up on Thursday evening but I'm thinking there may have been a priority on Irish orders as there was a 0% PCP deal that I think was ending yesterday.

• Like 1

Mine arrived today. Happy so far, I'll take it for a proper spin tomorrow.

3987ab23e7a4b511ef73d16abd78718a.jpg9e616b7a8c00020f5773394bd2731ec5.jpg6e9c839cf33397ce871d90f69e6e26e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Little Island  :D

Living just down the road in Midleton.

Did you buy from Noel Deasy or Finbarr Galvin? (Or another)

Little Island :D

Living just down the road in Midleton.

Did you buy from Noel Deasy or Finbarr Galvin? (Or another)

I'm in Midleton too[emoji2]

Bought it in Galvins...I wasn't overly impressed by the other places dealing style.

I'm in Midleton too[emoji2]

Bought it in Galvins...I wasn't overly impressed by the other places dealing style.

:D

Hopefully will see it around so. There are a few floating around here now. The 152 Red one and I think a 151 Blue one 

I was going to go for a 1.4 TSI Octavia Combi in Ambition spec but being 27 I'm finding it hard to justify spending over 28k on a car just yet  :D

Currently leaning towards a Fabia Combi Monte Carlo in candy white with 17 inch wheels, heated seats, smartlink.  :notme:

• Like 3

:D

Hopefully will see it around so. There are a few floating around here now. The 152 Red one and I think a 151 Blue one

I was going to go for a 1.4 TSI Octavia Combi in Ambition spec but being 27 I'm finding it hard to justify spending over 28k on a car just yet :D

Currently leaning towards a Fabia Combi Monte Carlo in candy white with 17 inch wheels, heated seats, smartlink. :notme:

The new Fabia are seriously impressive. If you didn't mind losing a bit of space you could do a lot worse.

• Like 1

The new Fabia are seriously impressive. If you didn't mind losing a bit of space you could do a lot worse.

1.2 TSI 110bhp should be plenty enough poke in a car that size!

Need a decent sized boot for the dog  :D

• Like 2