Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Sorry - must clean my computer screen

It still looks very nice !

Probably need a better day, I'll take some more when it's sunny! Cheers for the comments.

This is mine with Fusso.

20150927_154119_zpsurzqgkej.jpg

received_10153456476226137_zpsnrao5yna.j

20150820_121152_zpslnsggocr.jpg

533EFCF8-2855-45A9-9404-05C6F6D946EE_zps

Not ideal pics to show it off mind but it's very easy to use and really lasts.

Looking good, nice beads! Gonna try and get some pics of mine later, hopefully the sun will be out!

Got any photos?

Nothing recent, this is a beading one I took a little after applying Bilt Hamber Double Speed over 3 week old Fusso 99.

WP_20150728_0051_zpsbmucjy4b.jpg

And after the first application of Fusso 99 from new. (black dots are thunderflies !)

DSCN1315_zpsnxnoxbwo.jpg

DSCN1322_zpsx7gbucay.jpg

Edited by Mr Grump
  • Like 1

It's white

b9031ec0e2074162b4befe0dc29b357b.jpg

cf8fb791c2ee80de3fedeeb2615f40c9.jpg

304d2c19c87b3ebcf06e0d9d5eea4118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great im awaiting for a cady white with black pack, and swaying with the idea to get the roof and spoiler wrapped i do like your roof, how much was the spray?

Looks great im awaiting for a cady white with black pack, and swaying with the idea to get the roof and spoiler wrapped i do like your roof, how much was the spray?

Cheers Foster, the roof was already done when I got it, I think the dealer had it done, I'll ask them next time I'm in there

Nothing recent, this is a beading one I took a little after applying Bilt Hamber Double Speed over 3 week old Fusso 99.

WP_20150728_0051_zpsbmucjy4b.jpg

And after the first application of Fusso 99 from new. (black dots are thunderflies !)

DSCN1315_zpsnxnoxbwo.jpg

DSCN1322_zpsx7gbucay.jpg

Looks awesome, I was gonna say mine had thunderflies but it just peppered with stone chips! Sickens me every time I clean it.

Today was the first day I got a chance to give the car a good wash and polish....I got a Autoglym hamper for Christmas and they are a good product overall...

I have a new Black 230 arriving in June and I'm beginning to wonder if I should have stuck with white... :D :D :D :D

DSC_8001.jpg

DSC_7996.jpg

DSC_8008.jpg

DSC_8019.jpg

Edited by CaoraDubha
  • Like 1

Just washed for the first time, one of my favorite ways to de-stress is hand washing a car on a sunny day f4f11f8278de604e11e1ef10d44c5cd7.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Nice!! Looks a 230? You happy with it?

My 3 month old VRS on a recent holiday to the Cheddar Gorge. Shame the cars a bit dirty.

IMG_20160120_165122_zpspctudz2e.jpg

IMG_20160120_170033_zpsbfg9hi20.jpg

Where is that, Cheddar Gorge :-) . Nice colour, I had my car complemented twice this weekend, once by a dealer and the other by the police ;-).

Edited by davitc

How did you do that?

There are two ways of extending the paddle shifters:

1. Go to ebay and search for 'DSG paddle shifter extension'. Many different styles are available and most if not all of them are a stick on via 3M tape. IMPORTANT: Our paddle shifter is MK6 GTI base NOT MK7 GTI
  2. Buy S2T paddles. This is a complete replacement, much more expensive but permanent, same as above, MK6 GTI paddle NOT MK7 GTI.

I went the ebay way, cost around $30 with shipping. Tape is very strong and seems very solid. The paddle itself is nice solid aluminium, finishing is quite rough so I re-finished the surface and re-profile the edge so it feels nice against my fingers. A nice change from the original plastic paddle. 

A lot more enjoyable to use the paddle shifters now, feel more like a paddle instead of just clicking a button. Feels sportier too!! :) but that's just me. 

Side note: If your existing paddle has a slight play/wobble, you may want to get the dealer to fix this first, the wobble/play will be amplified by the extension. One of my paddle (up shift) has slight wobble since the beginning, didn't really bother me at that time but now the extension is in I can feel the wobble more, still not enough to bother me as long as it doesn't rattle. 

Another view:

20160320_181651-2-1_zpsmhjvezn7.jpg

So I arrived in the UK on Saturday and took pictures along the way:

Latvia: 

GtqclUe.jpg

Lithuanian border:

16LPMVQ.jpg

Polish motorway toll booth:

Q1pbxjr.jpg

German hotel we stayed in as well as a fill up:

9BaYPUn.jpg

97kW58w.jpg