Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

4 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Actually it looks like a whole FL bumper 

You are partly correct. It is a Pre-FL and FL bumper hybrid.

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Perhaps they didn't want the powerful LED FL headlights!:tongueout:

I don't like the FL headlights (no offence) and wanted to do something that is different and has never been done before (at least not to my knowledge).

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, JaVa^ said:

You are partly correct. It is a Pre-FL and FL bumper hybrid.

I don't like the FL headlights (no offence) and wanted to do something that is different and has never been done before (at least not to my knowledge).

GOOD for you I like it not sure about the wheels however, each to his/her choice though.:biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Petunet said:

Very nice. You didn't want make holes for the park assistant, I see.

Yep. There's still some aligment to do with them as they are pointing slightly too much down and it now beeps for even speedbumps if speed is low enough.

3 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

GOOD for you I like it not sure about the wheels however, each to his/her choice though.:biggrin:

Did not have the money for 20" OZ wheels so those 3-piece RH's with Radinox lips will have to do for now. :)

5 minutes ago, JaVa^ said:

Yep. There's still some aligment to do with them as they are pointing slightly too much down and it now beeps for even speedbumps if speed is low enough.

Did not have the money for 20" OZ wheels so those 3-piece RH's with Radinox lips will have to do for now. :)

I was advised not to fit 20" wheels or 245 section tyres to the Octy so be careful.:blink:

21 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

how did you remove the middle section of the headlight? and retain the PFL grill as well?

As i said on an earlier post the upper part of the bumper is PFL and the lower is FL. It's cut in half righ about in middle and the headlight washers are from PFL as FL washers are too high and they do not fit under the headlights. If you are interested in more details, we can continue this with PM so this thread is not full of offtopic. :)