New Forest barbecue

@Lee

• 3 weeks later...

bring the Audi then :) Doesn't matter if you haven't got a Skoda, it's open to Briskoda members regardless of what they drive ;)

What a refreshing attitude :)

• Like 4

Myself Mrsgroup1rs and Beryl's Cheif Pilot booked into the B&B opposite Adams pub the Plough.

im booked in at some strange house down the road  :giggle:

What a refreshing attitude :)

dont worry i will keep you company also in a audi :)

unsure how involved i will be this year! i will certainly be around and will make an effort to pop along to the bbq :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Since this is imminent I thought I'd update the list.

1. Leepatrick01
2. Vladsoilerofcarpets (who I haven't told yet!)
3. jars
4. RandallTheVandal (Ben, keeper of the Admiral blue Octy L&K whose wheels I have)
5. Group1rs
6. Mrsgroup1rs
7. JerryT
8. BJB540
9. Sharkrider & black&white
10. Nicola75 (possible)
11. Delcac
12. Team Jonny5ive in the TouranTula
13. Mannyo
14. Gilly & Wibble
15. MissPiggy
16.Tony and the wife

17. BCP and compass.          

• Like 3

Been meaning to update this for a while, so thanks for the bump, Simon :D

So those who'll be staying at The Plough or thereabouts on saturday evening, who's coming to the BBQ?

The BBQ will be at Ocknell Pond, same place as in 2012 from 10:30 onwards

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=50.9061305,-1.6677484&z=17&output=classic&dg=opt

I'll bring a couple of freestanding  BBQ's, same as last time with plenty of charcoal and some burgers but please, bring whatever you like to throw on and I'll grudgingly burn it to a crisp for you :D

I'll be keeping a close eye on the weather so please keep an eye on the thread as there's no 'In the village hall if wet' option :(

Hope to see you there :thumbup:

Is it this Saturday?! (Sorry for not looking looking back to check but on the go :p )

BBQ is Suday 27th, the Pub etc the night before is Saturday the 26th :)

I'll add my name to the list, as I can no longer make the monthly meets. Sadly it will only be the Sunday as I'm meeting up with a couple of old workmates on the Saturday night.

1. Leepatrick01
2. Vladsoilerofcarpets (who I haven't told yet!)
3. jars
4. RandallTheVandal (Ben, keeper of the Admiral blue Octy L&K whose wheels I have)
5. Group1rs
6. Mrsgroup1rs
7. JerryT
8. BJB540
9. Sharkrider & black&white
10. Nicola75 (possible)
11. Delcac
12. Team Jonny5ive in the TouranTula
13. Mannyo
14. Gilly & Wibble
15. MissPiggy
16.Tony and the wife

17. BCP and compass.   

18. Fez

• Like 1

We are staying at the Plough on Sunday night. Won't be there for Saturday evening. But will aim to get to BBQ for midday. 10.30 is far too early for BBQ

Depends how much juice Lee has at the bar Saturday night, come 10.30am he might need to cure his hangover with meat!

• Like 1

anyone that wants to stay at the pub (camping or hiring one of the caravans) if you haven't already booked please give liz a call at the pub so that she can book you in and then she will know how many are staying

Thanks

• Like 1

My car is dead.... don't know exactly what's wrong yet, will have it looked at 

when we return from Scotland. The 500 is doing us proud though, it's got us all

the way up to Dromnadrochit (where I am right now as I type this) and next stop

Edinburgh later today. I/we may come on the bike if Mr Jars will carry our luggage

In his car..... I'm holding fast until I know what the weather's doing though and I 

may well have a 4 figure repair bill on the Audi to swallow when I get back home. 

The mechanic who looked at it in Windermere reckons it's the crankshaft oil seal 

that has blown which suggests blocked breather somewhere iirc. Still can't believe

it got us home from Windermere chucking out oil the way it was. Used two litres

over 240 miles. :o it thinks it's a Mark 2 fabia vRS :D

• Like 1

Lee

I'll not be there now, just realised the date clashes with a Dr. Zoidberg brisky visit to the Vulcan at wellesbourne and I've committed to that in memory of my dad who died 8 weeks ago who was a Vulcan enthusiast.

• Like 1

Lee

I'll not be there now, just realised the date clashes with a Dr. Zoidberg brisky visit to the Vulcan at wellesbourne and I've committed to that in memory of my dad who died 8 weeks ago who was a Vulcan enthusiast.

Manny, no worries. Sure I'll see you at some point.

My condolences on your father passing, I hope you and your family are well.