I need a Superb for my wedding...

Evening all. 

I'm getting married in February which is now surprisingly close and I am gradually degrading into a state of panic. 

One thing I have yet to finalise is how to get my lovely bride to be from our house to our wedding venue. She is mad about Skoda's just as I am so I'd like for her to go in a Superb. I haven't worked out a way of getting hold of one for the day though, so I thought I would ask here if anyone would be willing to come up to Wales for the day and chauffeur the Good Lady. 

I appreciate insurance prohibits me paying you for your services but I would ensure you're well fed and watered and not out of pocket so to speak. 

The wedding will take place on 8th February, 2014 in Aberystwyth (incidentally, fantastic driving roads!) 

If anyone is interesting in helping me out, do please let me know.

Many thanks for your time - wishing you all the very best for 2014. 

I agree the route from Blackpool,

Down thru the Mersey tunnel,

Along north wales,

Down to Aberystwyth is a fantastic drive.

Did it my self!

Then back home thru breacon beacons(?) Then some fantastic drive towards Gloucester (there s also the swinging bridge!).

Sadly too far for my Superb to help, my friend.

But good luck and congrats for tying the knot.

Can you change the date? :-) I'm away from February 7th but would love to have done it, we even have somewhere we could have stayed in Aberaeron!

Hope the wedding is brilliant, good luck!

Hope you find someone as I would have loved to do it as well as I go quite a lot to that area albeit on my motor bike!

Good luck.

Edited by Danny 57

Hi, sorry would love to help you out, wife and I away for a few days, back on the 8th.

40 years for us next year! 

Congratulations and good luck with the weather.

John

• Like 1

Hey Rob, if you're ever in Aberaeron look out for my Superb, registered HUW outside the front of Belmont Tce -the multicoloured Georgian terrace.

Best of luck for February we'll be in the Caribbean

Thanks for all the kind wishes, I'll let you all know how we get on. I think I may have found a solution...

I sure will do Huw. Must admit I don't go down there often as I hate the coast road, but I'll keep an eye out when passing. I've only ever seen one Superb L&K on the road though so I'll hopefully note you. 

Congratulations on the reply from Skoda. Try and get an L&K, you are getting wed in Aberystwyth in February, the bride will appreciate the heated rear seats.

Good luck and have a good one.

By the way, where are you in West Wales?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you one and all. 

The whole thing has been surreal, from the support on facebook, to the kind offers from Superb owners on here and of course Skoda's reaction. 

Keep an eye on the other thread as I shall bury you all with pictures after the wedding! 

• 4 weeks later...