Metal Grey?

Not my pictures (found these on Twitter) but that looks to be exactly the spec I've got on order (9 ish weeks to go :( )

Metal grey hatch, Black pack with the 18" anthracite's. Yum.

The grey does pop on that rear view. Can't wait.

post-128709-0-81264900-1428009340_thumb.jpg

post-128709-0-39364300-1428009354_thumb.jpg

Black pack with the 18" anthracite's. Yum.

Those look more like black Geminis than anthracite: the anthracite have a diamond cut finish on the outside, blacks are just black.

• Like 1

Those look more like black Geminis than anthracite: the anthracite have a diamond cut finish on the outside, blacks are just black.

Ah yes my bad mate. They are indeed the black alloys.

I don't see black geminis as an option on the configurator - do they no longer do them ?

The grey does pop on that rear view.

It does in that photo .... but then it'll be spoiled with a yellow number plate!

I don't see black geminis as an option on the configurator - do they no longer do them ?

Never been an option in the UK, only in certain other European countries although I fail to understand why?

Here's mine the day i collected it, love this car!

TSI VRS DSG

Black grille pack

canton/columbus

Leather (red inserts)

Folding mirrors

Winter pack/rear heated seats

Heated windscreen

KESSY

Spacesaver spare

Bluetooth plus

HBA

Front Assist

5yr warranty

40BE1395-FF70-4025-95E6-8CBA95D91078_zps

Edited by Bindinbear
  • Like 4

Cheers dude! Glad you finally got yours. Enjoying it?

It's absolutely spot on. Great to drive, far more rewarding than the passat cc it replaced. Every bit as practical as id hoped too. There are some areas where you can tell they have reduced costs. The kessy system for example, on my Passat it had sensors on all 4 doors but only on the fronts with the Octavia. Nevertheless, no regrets so far

Snet with speeling mistkaes from my phoen

Love this colour but having seen it on an elegance spec (which is the best model) it does not work. It's definitely a great colour on the vrs and vrs wagon. It compliments the tints and big alloys well

Those 19's really do suit the car, the anthracite and Metal grey seem to be ideally suited.

And as GregR said I also prefer the styling of the Octavia, the Audi grill looks a bit "soft", where as the Octy's grill looks like a large dog baring it's teeth, quite aggressive.

Love this colour on the vrs and vrs wagon (which is the best model) it does work well. It compliments the tints and big alloys

Corrected for your obvious inaccuracies [emoji13]

Snet with speeling mistkaes from my phoen

Edited by Greg R

Ah yes my bad mate. They are indeed the black alloys.

No problems ;)

Black Geminis are part of the challenge Pack in Luxembourg (incl. black pack, drive mode selector and a few other bits) but it's only available with red stitching, so I got the anthracite as well.

I see a lot of Octys around but thought I'd share my Metal Grey Fabia mk III with a Black Color Concept package. The greenish tint isn't visible in the picture but I hope to get some better pictures once we have a sunny day here up north  :dull:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t244wa8tftiyro4/2015-04-04%2016.32.01.jpg?dl=0

Edited by onkkel
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Love this colour but having seen it on an elegance spec (which is the best model) it does not work. It's definitely a great colour on the vrs and vrs wagon. It compliments the tints and big alloys well

Well I'm obviously going to be biased having picked up my metal grey elegance yesterday but I at least think it looks great!

t6nMha.jpg

Edited by llandai
  • Like 2