Matty's Orange Fabia Sport MKII 1.9TDi (vRS...:))

Slotty

Latest addition, I know it's not a car Modification but I'm really pleased with this... ;)

post-80790-0-67420800-1404759579_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-47311800-1404759609_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-36965700-1404759634_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-25662300-1404759658_thumb.jpg

I know I don't own the GT-R but when driving my car I sometimes feel like I do... :D

How Fast Briskoda and Castle Combe...Here I come...!!! :devil:

• Like 2

I know I don't own the GT-R but when driving my car I sometimes feel like I do... :D

You can always get it sprayed...

I quite like them though. :)

One of the best quality helmets I've come across, that's for sure.

Nice and light too.

• Like 2

You can always get it sprayed...

I quite like them though. :)

One of the best quality helmets I've come across, that's for sure.

Nice and light too.

I like it and will leave it...It reminds me of my First and The BEST ever track day...even though I was just the passenger... :sun:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Is that your car on a detailers Instagram if so it's looking absolutely great :)

I'm not on the Instagram so don't really know but can confirm that I had my car detailed on Saturday as I was planning to enter the Show and Shine Competition...As all of you know that didn't happen as I was really enjoying myself on track...;)

I'm not on the Instagram so don't really know but can confirm that I had my car detailed on Saturday as I was planning to enter the Show and Shine Competition...As all of you know that didn't happen as I was really enjoying myself on track...;)

Yeah it was your car! I asked him! Looking great in those photos mate :)
  • Like 1

Your car looked well yesterday Matty, especially when you were following the Golf, I looked in the mirror and you were exiting the chicane with the back end swinging way out! You certainly found the limit of your car and caught it well.   :clap:

• Like 2

Thank you James...That was the limit with my Road Tyres...I now want some more Track Friendly Tyres...!!!!

I have no photos of my car from the meet as I was too busy checking what my car is capable of...!!! :D

Run half a tank of fuel also, you won't need anymore than that, ditch any passengers too, they are just dead weight lol

As I saw with a team doing a drag strip take jerry cans of fuel don't fill the car up as it's dead weight like James said

Latest addition, I know it's not a car Modification but I'm really pleased with this... ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_3616.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3617.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3618.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3619.JPG

How Fast Briskoda and Castle Combe...Here I come...!!! :devil:

Car looked and went well at the weekend. And it's an awesome colour. Just take care of your helmet. Never ever drop it ! Twice !

• Like 1