Get your beads out

Sparkly

Waxes and sealants all behave differently, so important to look at the beading of each wax or sealant and read up on it from 'Polished bliss'

Its an ongoing disagreement/difference of opinion in this thread. Its apparently (Not my words) more important to show a picture of beading, than it is to say what the product is

Ill show you:

Taken straight from Google:

beading1.jpg

Is it important to say what is causing this?

I think so

This is some beading on my Octavia after applying a home made Hybrid Wax/Sealant a few days previously:

2014-11-17191044_zpsfe900773.jpg

Your thoughts on the red car?

You want to ask what wax it is don't you? I would

However, if those that post pictures don't want to say what is applied, or its a secret...then so be it...I will always say what it is

Chris

I'm not going to lie, I am intrigued what the red one is. Clearly it is very zoomed in and makes the beads look like they are round and sat on the paintwork unlike the beads in my picture seem pretty flat. 

Why the big secret anyway?!? I don't understand why people wouldn't want to share their experience or knowledge (Sorry, I know I should just re-read this thread!)

As for Polished Bilss' info, I did read that a loooong time ago, so guess I should refresh my memory and I stay away from Detailing World nowadays :P 

• Like 1

Phone camera doesn't show it too well but it was beading on the windscreen, side windows and the roof today in the light drizzle:

WP_20150613_18_48_35_Pro_zpsnyd4cefb.jpg

Better one of the roof:

WP_20150613_18_48_45_Pro_zpskmtspxr2.jpg

Earlier on when it was parked up at work on a slight slope there were fine beads on the top  side of the roof getting bigger as you went down the roof which I thought looked quite nice.

• Like 2

Phone camera doesn't show it too well but it was beading on the windscreen, side windows and the roof today in the light drizzle:

WP_20150613_18_48_35_Pro_zpsnyd4cefb.jpg

Better one of the roof:

WP_20150613_18_48_45_Pro_zpskmtspxr2.jpg

Earlier on when it was parked up at work on a slight slope there were fine beads on the top  side of the roof getting bigger as you went down the roof which I thought looked quite nice.

Your car was certainly looking nice when you popped over on Wednesday evening. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Your car was certainly looking nice when you popped over on Wednesday evening. :thumbup:

Thanks Yours to. It was washed, clayed, polished and waxed on Sunday so I would have been a little disappointed if it had gotten filthy by then :D. Cleaned but still covered in swirl marks. I'm not good at that bit yet.

Couple more while the drizzle's about:

WP_20150614_13_09_03_Pro_zpsatc34ssa.jpg

WP_20150614_13_08_53_Pro_zpsffc36xyq.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Yours to. It was washed, clayed, polished and waxed on Sunday so I would have been a little disappointed if it had gotten filthy by then :D. Cleaned but still covered in swirl marks. I'm not good at that bit yet.

Couple more while the drizzle's about:

WP_20150614_13_09_03_Pro_zpsatc34ssa.jpg

WP_20150614_13_08_53_Pro_zpsffc36xyq.jpg

Looking good.

Interesting looking front grill

• Like 1