Get your beads out

Sparkly

Nope, had it done, the Mohs+ is exclusive for certified dealers, should be good for about 2 years

You can do the regular Mohs coating yourself...

Rims, windows and trim also had the Gyeon treatment

some install pics:

11728894_495158523969473_794604268373904

11717428_495154930636499_650669846051354

11412054_495158533969472_459000830165066

• Like 3

Yes, I know there are two versions

Keep us informed on how it shapes up can you?

Thanks

Will do, have to wait another week before I can actually wash the car.

I can already report that the Gyeon View does a good job. Driving on the highway rain just pearls off. Very small droplets do stay on though, and the wipers grip a bit too much atm. No smooth action with little rain.

Already noticing great sheeting. First drive in the morning when it has rained is like a waterfall runs over the roof the first couple of meters :), might also be a combination of the pano roof that also had the View coating.

• Like 1

Your English is good

Where in Belgium are you from?

Thanks

Currently located between Bruges and Ghent, I work in Bruges.

Used to live between Ghent and Antwerp.

• Like 1

19078430433_f0a3fe09ee_o.jpgIMG_20150714_221022 by n_nevill, on Flickr

these are clinging to the rear quarter panel.  recently decontaminated and sealed with AG extra gloss protection, then 2 coats of Pourpoys Natty wax, plus a squirt of AGAW when last washed.

those above on the rear spoiler are sat on...all sorts!  Well, the above mentioned products but applied with no real intent.  the spolier/rear hatch has tended to just get a wipe with the foam applicator/cloth if its got any product left on it as i;ve been waxing the rest of the car.  Seems to work!

Edited by neiln
  • Like 3

:hi:

DSC_0534_zpsb07bkau4.jpg

I should really try and get a better photo, this was just after I cleaned the wheels and was going to wash it the next day, so this is a couple of weeks after it was cleaned and I think I applied Polish then some Aftershine as well, but can't remember 

• Like 2

19078430433_f0a3fe09ee_o.jpgIMG_20150714_221022 by n_nevill, on Flickr

these are clinging to the rear quarter panel.  recently decontaminated and sealed with AG extra gloss protection, then 2 coats of Pourpoys Natty wax, plus a squirt of AGAW when last washed.

those above on the rear spoiler are sat on...all sorts!  Well, the above mentioned products but applied with no real intent.  the spolier/rear hatch has tended to just get a wipe with the foam applicator/cloth if its got any product left on it as i;ve been waxing the rest of the car.  Seems to work!

Very nice indeed Neil - love it! :thumbup: