Get your beads out

Sparkly

Just topped up with some Wowo's Contact 121....looking for some beads like this....

Thanks to my mate Simon for sharing the pics and info.... :thumbup:

15578958_10154777594748186_4733427405952

I have seen these pics online a while ago. Very impressive!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the abarth a 2 stage polish today and things got very dusty by the time id finshed for the day so i gave the car a quick foam and rinse before applying some fresh wax.

This is what i was rewarded with after 4hrs of non stop polishing

023_zpsfwmilbdy.jpg

024_zps3zd3kpc1.jpg

• Like 3

Gave the abarth a 2 stage polish today and things got very dusty by the time id finshed for the day so i gave the car a quick foam and rinse before applying some fresh wax.

023_zpsfwmilbdy.jpg

024_zps3zd3kpc1.jpg

Very nice indeed Mark! Nice work mate :thumbup:

What wax did you go for....?

Very nice indeed Mark! Nice work mate :thumbup:

What wax did you go for....?

Ended up using artdeshine artdekostas wax in the end due to the temperature dropping and I knew it would still be easy to buff off.

It beads like mad from just one coat too

Need to take a trip over to clean your car to get a replacement bearing and a small backing plate for my machine and then I can get it finished

Edited by pee81
  • Like 1

023_zpsfwmilbdy.jpg

024_zps3zd3kpc1.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished photos buddy! Such a tease! Haha.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see the finished photos buddy! Such a tease! Haha.

As soon as I mange to get it finished I shall get plenty of pics in all its shiny metallic glory

• Like 1

As soon as I mange to get it finished I shall get plenty of pics in all its shiny metallic glory

The new motor looked awesome after your first clean up on ownership.....will no doubt look awesome once the final detailing is complete. Look forward to more photos!

• Like 1

The new motor looked awesome after your first clean up on ownership.....will no doubt look awesome once the final detailing is complete. Look forward to more photos!

The bits that I've done so far have made a huge difference to how the car looks now and when the sun hits it I'm amazed by how good it looks and the metal flake just pops now.

It's not perfect,but for me and what I wanted to achieve I'm more than happy so far and it's starting to feel like "my" car now.

• Like 3

Early morning yellow beads...

_20170103_142237_zps4gggkaov.jpg

Achieved on paint that's never been touched by polish in at least two years. Decontaminated with iron-X, clayed, machine polished with Fareclas G3 colour restorer followed with Autoglym super resin polish and sealed with G-techniq C2 V3.

• Like 4

Two very nice cars there!!! Decent beading too bud. Nice one.

Cheers hunty, this was just a quick wash, snow foamed, wash and then a spray of bsd. Not had time for a full detail. Every day I'm off work at the mo it rains, that's Manchester for ya!

Cheers hunty, this was just a quick wash, snow foamed, wash and then a spray of bsd. Not had time for a full detail. Every day I'm off work at the mo it rains, that's Manchester for ya!

Haha. I feel your pain. I used to live there for the first 19 years of my life. It's much sunnier over on the east of the country, thank goodness!

• Like 1