Get your beads out

Sparkly

Quick maintenance wash yesterday.....topped with Sonax BSD. Still find it hard to beat for the money and the beading/sheeting.

Got to love Sonax BSD  B) I just ordered another 2 bottles from ECP while the 30% code is still valid, £7.08 each, amazing product for such an amazing price

• Like 1

Is that waxaddict fluorescent wax by any chance?

:clap:

certainly is im a big fan of waxaddict products ive just ordered a tin of quartz in the black friday sale and a couple of bottles of shampoo!

• Like 2

:clap:

certainly is im a big fan of waxaddict products ive just ordered a tin of quartz in the black friday sale and a couple of bottles of shampoo!

Im also waiting for my tin of quartz to arrive as well as fo-show and a hoodie

• Like 1

So I got home today and the other half got the camera out to show me a picture he took today. Very surprised he took any interest in the beading on the roof but got a good shot:

P1030595_zpshf4gl92z.jpg

• Like 2

So I got home today and the other half got the camera out to show me a picture he took today. Very surprised he took any interest in the beading on the roof but got a good shot:

P1030595_zpshf4gl92z.jpg

Awesome photo!

Yes I was impressed with it too. Even went to the effort of getting the SLR out to take it which is probably why it's so good. lol

Is the black a convertible hood, doesn't look like paint.

Edited by Chubbs