Noodle wash mitt
Poorboys microfibre clothes
Uber buffing clothes 
Snow foam gun
Chemical guys Jetseal 109
Glass Sealant
Britemax Metal Polish Twins
00 grade wire wool

The wheels were cleaned using Carpro Ironx the was then given its first coat of snow foam whilst this was dwelling I went round the car using APC in a foaming head bottle cleaning the fuel filler area and various gaps and grills. The snowfoam was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and the car was washed using the 2 bucket method with grit guards in both buckets and a Carpro lambswool wash mitt. 
The car was then rinsed off using an open ended hose and I then went round the car with Tardis which was left to go to work before being wiped down with microfibre clothes. The car was then given a coat of Ironx again left to do its stuff before the car was washed down using the pressure washer.
Engine bay was cleaned with Megs APC a various detailing brushes before being rinsed with the pressure washer
The car was clayed using citrus bling and water mix (10 to 1) and a Bilt hamber soft clay bar which helped to pull more contaminates from the paint work it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using the woolly mammoth.

Snow Foaming

IMG_9915.jpg

IMG_9916.jpg

Carpro Iron x At Work On Paintwork

IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9919.jpg

I then taped the car up and went round with various yellow 3m pads and Carpro Fixer polish, each panel was given a wipe down with Carpro eraser after polishing to check finish and remove any polishing oils.
Mixture of during and after polishing shots

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_9924.jpg

IMG_9926.jpg

IMG_9927.jpg

IMG_9928.jpg

IMG_9929.jpg

IMG_9930.jpg

IMG_9931.jpg

IMG_9932.jpg

IMG_9933.jpg

IMG_9934.jpg

IMG_9935.jpg

Exhaust polished

IMG_9936.jpg

Engine Bay Dressed

IMG_9938.jpg

IMG_9939.jpg

The car was given 2 coats of Britemax Vantage wax leaving wax approx 60min between each coat again buffed using Uber buffing towels

The plastic trim was dressed using CarPro Perl which is a cracking product which a little goes a long way and gives a stunning finish.

After this I cleaned the glass and gave them all 2 coats of glass sealant

The alloys and callipers were sealed using 2 coats of Chemical guys Jetseal 109 and dressed the tyres using the Valet Pro tyre dressing

Finished Shots

IMG_9956.jpg

IMG_9940.jpg

IMG_9941.jpg

IMG_9942.jpg

IMG_9943.jpg

IMG_9944.jpg

IMG_9946.jpg

IMG_9947.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

IMG_9949.jpg

IMG_9950.jpg

IMG_9951.jpg

IMG_9952.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9955.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all,

This is my lovely car and was detailed by Shaun before my wedding last year. As we were using this as the wedding car the only stipulation from the wife was that it had to have clean sills, and with Shaun's attention to detail there wasn't a spec of dirt to be seen anywhere!

As soon as I walked into the workshop (very professional and clean looking place by the way!) to collect the car on the morning of the wedding I was struck by just how much newer the car looked. As mandp said, I was terrified to take it outside as the roads were slightly damp and would have chucked crud up the side and rear of the car - not what I'd want on the wedding pics! Thankfully the products that Shaun used allowed most of the muck to bead straight off and anything left once I arrived at the destination simply ran off when water was applied with no washing required. While the women at the wedding commented on the wifes dress, the men were all commenting on how great the car looked :) 
I'll upload a pic of the car at the wedding when I get home :) 

After the wedding we jetted off on our honeymoon so it was really nice to return to the car and it still be clean inside and out despite driving Middlesbrough / Manchester and back twice. 

I'm very OCD about cleaning my car and won't let anyone else touch it, but Shaun shares my OCD when it comes to cars (hope he won't mind me saying so!) so I felt the car was in safe hands.  

• Like 2

Autosmart Tardis sees that off

I once detailed a BMW which was splattered with tar...the worst Ive ever seen

A spray with Tardis and a dwell time of 15 minutes, saw it melt away

I always follow that with a claybar too

Cheers Chris

I`m a pro detailer and I detailed the car for a forum member so did a write up for him on it

What was time allocated and a typical cost?

• Like 1

Autosmart Tardis sees that off

I once detailed a BMW which was splattered with tar...the worst Ive ever seen

A spray with Tardis and a dwell time of 15 minutes, saw it melt away

I always follow that with a claybar too

Yes I bought some Tardis following Shauns recommendations after struggling myself to find a technique that didn't involve too much muscle (back problems really makes washing the car a very arduous task!). Have used it since for allsorts of various uses but the wife hates the smell of it and has to shut the front windows of the house while I'm using it!!! 

Ok, how the nelly do I attach a picture ? :o

I'm not brill at this but you need a photobucket account or similar. I upload the pic to PB 9it's free to join) then you copy the IMG link that's in the box to the right of the photo then just paste it in the tread (I think- not done any for some time so appologies if not 100%)

HTH

Edit: Hope you had a fantastic day and glad to see you can now post your pics.

For me, that would be about 8 hours work, maybe less.  I won't discuss costs though.

He could send a personal e-mail via the site regarding a typical cost.

Applicable to the method on the photos.