Glass cleaner, recommendations?

Mence

Hi, now I have my Mk3 Octavia Estate with Panoramic Sunroof, it dawned on me how much glass I now have to keep clean!

What do you guys reckon is the best way to go? I appreciate this has been asked before but I don't know if over time, opinions change, new products come to the market etc. etc.

Welcoming your thoughts....

AG Glass polish for deep clean, then AG fast glass to keep them clean.

However, if you get a glass sealant for all exterior glass inc the mirrors, then something like artdeglass (from matt at artdeshine) will help keep the dirt off.

If you live in a hard water area, a decent water filter will keep the water spots away.

Enjoy.

To go back to the original question

Vinegar and water works well, but do you want your car smelling like a Chip Shop?

There are many products out there that do the same job....and TBH not a lot of difference between them.....apart from price

Look here:

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=Glass+cleaner&_a=viewCat&Submit=

Chris let me know when you need more IPA as £15 for 5 litres is day light robbery,  this stuff sells for less than a £1 per litre in our industry, I can drop you some off when passing on the M62.

we use it neat for cleaning print machines, print plates and ink removal, it is safer than Ethyl Acetate, MEK or Acetone which were all very common in our industry.

I think I have about 15 litres in the garage.

I used some showroom shine crystal clear the other day and the water just beads of that. And wipes completely smear free.

Quite impressed to be honest.

I shall be absolutely frank: Windolene cream.  No, really!  It's the only stuff that get's my glass completely clean.  Mind you, you have to take care not to get it on the dashboard or other parts.