AP shocks and springs, Any good?

jays

Just sorting this myself, anyone know part numbers for the top mounts and bump stops??

Also, what is a sensible price for getting these fitted by a garage? Been quoted £200?

Ben

Paid £110 to have my coilovers fitted and tracking done. I was quoted £200+ from a couple places though, so just phone around.

i take it by lowering the vrs 25mm (15mm lower than a standard one)that's a 40mm drop overall, so a 40mm FK kit for ALL fabias will drop the same as it'll be made mainly for the base models 

i hope that made sense  :giggle:

i take it by lowering the vrs 25mm (15mm lower than a standard one)that's a 40mm drop overall, so a 40mm FK kit for ALL fabias will drop the same as it'll be made mainly for the base models 

i hope that made sense  :giggle:

Technically yes, just dont expect a 40mm drop on a vrs :)

• Like 1

Not very visible but there's me and 2 passengers in the car when this pic was taken, it didn't rub at all and still went over bumps fine

That looks like a nice drop. Im running Jom coilovers at the minute only got them to get rid of that 4x4 look but i cant bare them nomore there so uncomfy really is a bone shaker. Been looking at the AP spring and shock combo but wasnt sure if the drop would still look good. Has anyone got any more pics of fabias on this kit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone post links to the correct front top mounts and bump stops please? Is this all that would is recommended to replace with the shocks and springs? Might get myself some of these :)

Edited by pinchy

Any pics of Fabias running this kit going around track at all

Not a vRS so still a little higher than what a vRS would be.

IMG_7399Leepatrick01_zps4c4eba9d.jpg

IMG_7447Leepatrick01_zps39344140.jpg

IMG_7465Leepatrick01_zps86f37f32.jpg

Photo credit to JamesI

Forgot to mention, totally standard apart from the AP kit. No RARB, No front or rear Strut brace.

Could anyone post links to the correct front top mounts and bump stops please? Is this all that would is recommended to replace with the shocks and springs? Might get myself some of these :)

OE Top mounts and Ibiza FR REAR bumpstops are all thats required. 

http://www.vwspares.co.uk/fabiasuspension.php

Mount and bearing required. 

http://www.vwspares.co.uk/ibiza02_suspension_rear.php

3rd one down there. 

• Sponsor

So how much is the kit Damien to save having to shop around first.

How does this kit compare to Eibach Pro Kit inc dampers, is there much difference.

Dave.

Afternoon,

£256.00 inc. VAT and delivery but as mentioned we do offer price beat.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Not a vRS so still a little higher than what a vRS would be.

IMG_7399Leepatrick01_zps4c4eba9d.jpg

IMG_7447Leepatrick01_zps39344140.jpg

IMG_7465Leepatrick01_zps86f37f32.jpg

Photo credit to JamesI

Forgot to mention, totally standard apart from the AP kit. No RARB, No front or rear Strut brace.

Dosnt look to bad of a height guessing the vrs would sit slightly lower

• 3 weeks later...