This will give the Citigo a run for its money...

veedub210

Pants ! you should have had a Morris Marina as your first car. Then you can comment on how bad a car is/was. The axle tramp was horrendous but it taught me how to drive a car that did not handle, accelerate or stop. You youngsters have it easy with all the gadgetry nowadays :hi:  

• Like 1

I thought everyone loved their first car,no mater what it was. You might look back now and say it was rubbish,but i am sure at the time you thought it was great to be behind the wheel.

My first car was a Reliant Regal Van (Dell Boy style) which i had at 16. You could drive it at 16 in those days on a motorbike licence.It was great to have an extra years driving.

I sold it at 17 after only a year and only lost £25 on it. I then got a Hillman Imp,before  i moved on to my first sports car,an MGB soft top which i loved.

I've just read an article about that after seeing on the same page as a car made entirely of Lego...yep, engine and all!  The Little Tikes car is a Daewoo Matiz and it took three people five months and...wait for it...£35,000 to build :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548056/Forget-pedal-power-Cozy-Coupe-does-0-60mph-17-SECONDS.html

Here's the Lego car
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/173167-worlds-first-full-size-lego-car-can-hit-20-mph-powered-by-insane-1048-piston-compresed-air-engine