RIP - VikkiVRS

stevejwest

Goodbye Vikki.

I never got the opportunity to meet her on Briskoda, but still consider her a friend because we share a common passion within the site.

Condolences to her husband and family.  

:'(     :bearhug:

So very sorry to hear of this.  Though I never had the pleasure of meeting her, I did meet John back in the days when they just started seeing each other, and I thought "what a nice bloke".

Such a terrible thing to happen.

Thoughts are with you John.

Sorry to hear this news John. Vikki has been around since I joined the forum. My wife passed away young and it's the hardest thing in the world to watch someone you love fade away and then go to sleep forever.

Through all the anger at the world and agonising over why this stuff happens to good people, I learned that suffering like this makes the folk round the patient better people. There's no true answer to the question why? But if the love and support you gave her in her final days made those days easier, then you can take comfort in the knowledge that you did the right thing.

• Like 1

I am sorry to hear of the passing of Vikki. I didn't know the lady but the forum will be a sadder place without her. I have read many of her posts. Gone but not forgotten.

My condolences John, I am thinking of you in these sad times.

RIP VikkiVRS.