Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Once upon a time, eibachs used to be oem suppliers to the mk1 fabia sport trim... Not sure if they're still oem certified though.

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk

My local dealer said that the Skoda and Eibach are still in connection. But that is all what he said.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Somthing new on my Fabia:

-BMC AirFilter in OEM AirBox - No sound diffrence maybe just a little bit on 2000 rpm beacuse of turbo - really nothing (would be diffrent if it would be out side of a box - but no cold air then), but the car pulls a little bit better without struggling.

imag0255.jpg

Next month somthing also new is comming in connection with engine.  :devil:

And new photos:

dsc7363.jpg

dsc7359.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seen so many youth boy racers in these white corsas with black wheels, see at least 2 or 3 a day :D, most of them debadged and with stickers on..(as it makes the car faster)

It's Vauxhall's answer to the Monte Carlo, they're called the LE, who would buy a car with stickers or chequered flags on anyway !!!

Go faster stickers do work, look how fast Monte's are !

Edited by Gazbull17

Never said they come with stickers on haha but every boy from around here seems to have that car. Montes look so much better imo, and i'm presuming they are faster as well?

Regarding the stickers on a monte, i don't know what you're talking about? I haven't seen any...

Never said they come with stickers on haha but every boy from around here seems to have that car. Montes look so much better imo, and i'm presuming they are faster as well?

Regarding the stickers on a monte, i don't know what you're talking about? I haven't seen any...

Yeah theyre everywhere those LE corsa's.

Called a 'limited edition' but are completely unlimited in production numbers and theres probably more of those sold recently than the normal ones.

I hate the things

Montes look soo much nicer, nicer to drive, comfier, better built etc etc. just a much better all round car IMO.

• Like 2

Yeah theyre everywhere those LE corsa's.

Called a 'limited edition' but are completely unlimited in production numbers and theres probably more of those sold recently than the normal ones.

I hate the things

Montes look soo much nicer, nicer to drive, comfier, better built etc etc. just a much better all round car IMO.

Yeah they are sooo common, dunno how they're limited edition :D. But definitely agree about the montes, much better car - looks wise, performance wise and styling. I did have a corsa before and have to say it was awful, but was my first car...

• 2 weeks later...