Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

Quite sensible really I'm surprised there is a demand for them in this colour :notme:

Skoda deemed the demand high enough to warrent even offering the colour in any country, so there are enough nutters out there! hahaha

Skoda deemed the demand high enough to warrent even offering the colour in any country, so there are enough nutters out there! hahaha

To be honest I think it would be quite a good deterrent for prospective neighbours as it would show there is a nutter next door!
  • Like 2

They still offer Fantasy Green in the Czech Republic, fifteen years later...

• Like 2

They still offer Fantasy Green in the Czech Republic, fifteen years later...

exactly! 

for some reason Jasper Carrots sketch on when "the nutter gets on the bus" comes to mind when i think of the people who would buy a Fantasy Green car new from the factory :D

You are a very bad man. :D

• Like 2

Is it working? Have you had enough of Fantasy Green fabias yet?

I'll stop if you promise to quit the habit.

At least this one's a runner.

That's definitely a better buy than the Copart car considering it's not a Cat C needing a VIC test.

Plus it's local and probably drives OK so win-win-win. :)

• Like 2

Always worth having a back-up in case you don't win the e-Bay auction.

You have to plan for your next fix and then there's always the Copart one if you get desperate.

I know the Yeti VRS doesn't need transporting to track days but if you do decide to go the track car route on the Citigo can you imagine turning up at a track with one of these towing a Citigo on a trailer. It might need a few "enhancements" to make it into a suitable tow vehicle though, like a 1.8T engine.

Always worth having a back-up in case you don't win the e-Bay auction.

You have to plan for your next fix and then there's always the Copart one if you get desperate.

I know the Yeti VRS doesn't need transporting to track days but if you do decide to go the track car route on the Citigo can you imagine turning up at a track with one of these towing a Citigo on a trailer. It might need a few "enhancements" to make it into a suitable tow vehicle though, like a 1.8T engine.

I still reckon you need to get a Procession of Fantasy Green Fabia's along the M25 :)

Perhaps we'll see how many Richard can collect by the time next years National Meet comes around. I wonder how much it is to rent a car transporter for a weekend?

I assumed I'd have people falling over themselves to drive one?

• Like 2

Why are you pressuring him to not buy any more? BossFox can only drive 1 car at a time, so the more FGFs he owns the fewer of them will be on the road = win-win ;)

oh wait, I know: Reverse psychology? 

BossFox: Never mind your number of Fabias, I'm curious to know what takes up the most space at your work: the busses or your private collection? :giggle:

e-bay: Track down the other bidder and offer him a good deal on a similar red Fabia? Just a thought :)

Well I missed the FGF on eBay today...

Forgot about it as I had an Audit at work and was a bit busy from 9am to 3pm.

Shame really as it went for £180.

Only remembered about it when the non-winner email came from eBay.

Oh well, onwards we go!

• Like 1