Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

IIRC the Lupo had:

75,100 and 125 (Lupo GTI?) whereas the Mk1 Fabia only had 75bhp (Auto Slosh box) and 100bhp (manual) 16V engines (obviously omitting the amazing 1.4 8V engines)

And they need to be run on 98+ octane otherwise the EGR valves clog up (well atleast the AUB, i.e. pre 2004 Fabia 1.4 16v's) so therefore it immediately makes it a racing engine :D

IIRC the Lupo had:

75,100 and 125 (Lupo GTI?) whereas the Mk1 Fabia only had 75bhp (Auto Slosh box) and 100bhp (manual) 16V engines (obviously omitting the amazing 1.4 8V engines)

And they need to be run on 98+ octane otherwise the EGR valves clog up (well atleast the AUB, i.e. pre 2004 Fabia 1.4 16v's) so therefore it immediately makes it a racing engine :D

This could be an interesting series as my heap has 75bhp but is 200kg lighter than a Fabia, Richard could borrow a copart transporter on the way up to the national Meet

This could be an interesting series as my heap has 75bhp but is 200kg lighter than a Fabia, Richard could borrow a copart transporter on the way up to the national Meet

Just for comparison my Citigo also had 75bhp and i would say it is just as quick as a 1.4 16V 100bhp Fabia. purely because it is that much lighter than the fabia.

Just buy mine!.................

It has 100bhp.........& a bit!.................pulls very well & head-butts the limiter as it still develops power at 6000rpm....red line starts 6500rpm........... :D

Semi track/race parts used....well some are full completion spec & some are group N rally spec.................

The engine from the factory has alloy sump, camshaft carriers, intake manifold (not the later plastic one)................etc etc.................

• Like 1

Just buy mine!.................

It has 100bhp.........& a bit!.................pulls very well & head-butts the limiter as it still develops power at 6000rpm....red line starts 6500rpm........... :D

Semi track/race parts used....well some are full completion spec & some are group N rally spec.................

The engine from the factory has alloy sump, camshaft carriers, intake manifold (not the later plastic one)................etc etc.................

Shame its the wrong colour :P