"You're too young to be driving around in a Skoda estate.........."

Wow, quite the spread.

I'm 35, now with a SuperB Estate. Had a Octavia VRS Estate from 28 and a Mk1 hatch at 23.

Not had a reason to change brand as yet as each car has suited my needs and budget very well so far. I think the estates tend to be some of the better looking ones on the market too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

51 and get a complete mix of reactions to my car from both sexes and all ages.

TBH I never thought about the Skoda brand being 'ageist'.

I'd certainly feel older in an Audi, BMW or Merc as for many these seem to be the retirement car of choice. And as for the VW Passat...well...free bus pass with those (R36 aside...) ;):D

Dave

PS Actually, I don't give a hoot. I like my car. It's comfortable, goes like stink and it's different to the other premium (?) brands. Plus it was significantly cheaper as a used buy.

• Like 1

The OP should have said that his Superb is what the Audi aspires to be ... :)

Another 67 year old, but they say that you are as old as the woman you ... so 52 really ... :) Not a Superb owner, rather it's smaller Brother. .. it is an older one but drives like nearly new and is soooo economical even when in a hurry ... :)

Yes, I would love a Superb estate ... perhaps when I am old enough .... :D

Alan.

• Like 2

i think i may be the youngest on here to own a superb v6 only being 25 (26 in august)

i was one of the youngest to buy a yeti 5 years ago so nothing new

matthew

• Like 2

i think i may be the youngest on here to own a superb v6 only being 25 (26 in august) matthew

Clearly a man of class :D

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm Petter and this is actually my first post on this forum!

Signed the papers for a Capuccino Brown Superb Estate 2012 on friday and will be fetching it from the dealer on tuesday.

I'm 30 but feel a lot younger in most senses, but the fact that I wanted to change the 17s on which it stands to 16s for increased comfort worries me...

• Like 1

i think i may be the youngest on here to own a superb v6 only being 25 (26 in august)

i was one of the youngest to buy a yeti 5 years ago so nothing new

matthew

Think you are right...got my SII V6 @ 31 :)

I'm Hal and I'm 68.

My previous car was an underwhelming Mondeo 2002 2L petrol.

I looked at all the competition before deciding on this one. A Skoda wasn't included, I only went into the showroom because it was next door to Mazda.

When I sat in it for the first time, my thoughts went back to a summer in the fifties when I was in a Rover P4, which was a proper, elegant car.

Just like the Superb.

So,when this car was bought, the main influence was a twelve-year-old.