November orders

CjSVRS

Hi, the reason is its a birthday present to my self and my birthday is in MAY! The car which it replacing was sold back in January, and I have had to use my Monte or my wife's Roomster.

So that will make us a 3 Skoda family! but I don't think I will worry BOSSFOX, I am not in his league.

Steve

Such willpower, Never heard of the term, early birthday present? :D

AnthonyDi

When you reach my age (not that old, but I took eary retirment 7 years ago) plus you do need something to look forward to!!

Having said that you are as old as you feel - or should that be the CARS you drive!!

Having moved in the last 10 years from a Custom/show Saxo, then to a modded 206 - which was replaced with my "Monte" a month ago.

What more can I say!!

Steve

I just received a call from the delivery company and the guy said they are bringing my VRS Estate on a flat bed and are leaving England tonight around 11pm so asked if it would be ok to drop it off in the drive way as they have another car up in Elgin (5 hours from my house!) to pick up and would stop off on the way back to hand over the keys and get the paperwork signed.

I told the guy just to ring my mobile and I'll come out and sign the paperwork, he was delighted as he said he'd be able to head south directly now without having to stop off at mines :-)

New slant on the idea of a home delivery service. I assume they put enough fuel in to get a you to a station to top up.Hope all goes to plan.I am counting the days down now. Supposed to be building this week. Will actually be sad to see my 1.8tsi wolf in sheep's clothing L&K go. The Vrs shouts out compared to that, especially as I am getting green.

Enjoy.

Mines arrived at the dealer now at last but............... It's got the wrong colour wheels on it as I ordered silver alloys!! Dealer are contacting SUK to sort the problem and come up with a solution. I am supposed to be collecting tomorrow :-)

2cb6706a55eb463f91fcf41c6440993d_zpsbfcd

Ordered November 17th and car is now built and waiting to ship.

Silver vRS manual hatch with grey seams

TDI

Sunroof

Leather

Winter Pack

Amundsen

Canton

Spare wheel

Anthracite Gemini wheels

Edited by Zzap

Call today to say, its built but not yet at the docks. Vrs Tsi Dsg estate. So should be 1st May. Ordered Nov. Waiting for undates.

Call today to say, its built but not yet at the docks. Vrs Tsi Dsg estate. So should be 1st May. Ordered Nov. Waiting for undates.

Assume you mean updates? I've had all of one in my 6 month wait! At least it's befit built next week so this turmoil can end!!

• Like 1

Yep sorry big fingers, small keys. Although as misspellings go, I wouldn't put it passed them to UNBUILD it. Skoda are "simply clever" after all.....

• 4 weeks later...

Have all the November orders been sorted? Any of you still waiting? Anyone without a build week still?

I'm still waiting for delivery, ordered 9th Nov. Apparently built wk17 so should be en route to UK if not already here. No update from dealer but no big surprises with this given they have only contacted me twice since order placement!

Ordered 1st week Nov. At Tyne docks weekend before last. Should be at dealers today. Vrs estate tsi dsg. Green.

My first post!

Have been following this topic for the last few months. Order was placed Nov 22nd. Build date still not 100% confirmed. Now end of May, for delivery in Mid June. Initially told March, then April. 

It's a Company Car so shouldn't complain to much as I still have the current MkII VRS.

It's just seems strange on the allocation. No explanation on delay.

Spec:

Skoda Octavia Diesel Estate 2.0 TDI CR vRS 5Dr       

18* Gemini anthracite alloy wheels
Black design pack
Bluetooth system                                                               
Canton sound system                                                            
Colour maxi dot trip computer                                                  
Crew protection assist and rear side airbags                                   
Cruise control                                                                                                                
Heated washer nozzles                                                          
Keyless entry and keyless start                                                
Metallic - Race blue                                                                                                                         
Space saver spare wheel                                                        
Sunset privacy glass                                                           
iPod connection                                                                

Various rumours about build orders non confirmed. Mine is at dealers now. Going Friday to do the paperwork. Then collect next week. Its a long wait but like you, no rush. Have enjoyed my mk2 1.8 tsi L&K.The performance surprises a lot of people, including me at times.

Ordered 7th Nov, built Wk 16, collected today.

It has Bridgestones & a VRS mode button.

Pictures or you've not had it :lol

Interesting that you don't have Conti tyres & also have the vRS button, that does seem to be standard before the 2015 model comes out.

Pictures or you've not had it :lol

Interesting that you don't have Conti tyres & also have the vRS button, that does seem to be standard before the 2015 model comes out.

I don't believe this is the right forum to show pictures of me having it! :smirk: