Vrs delivery locations

Yesterday I delivered 2 octavia vrs's!

A yellow hatchback to dm Keith Skoda at York

And a blue estate to Doncaster Skoda

I'm telling you this as I know the waiting list is long, so a heads up that possibly your car has been/ is ready to be delivered. I see them ALL in Grimsby docks.

Ben.

Yeah I think I've opened a can of worms, but I don't mind, I'll keep my eye out for what's in the docks. I'll keep it to vrs's though, as they are the ones with the longer waiting time, and a little easier to spot in and around a 1000 cars all parked up. I deliver in and around Yorkshire! And Lincolnshire. But i see cars in the load lanes for other drivers going to different parts of the country. So when I see them. I'll take a look at their destination and post it on here. If I work out how, I'll take a photo and post it. Sorry it's a little bit of a tease.

But I may come across yours and give you a heads up it's on it's way. I have a advantage of my dad doing the same job and he's keeping his eye open too.

Black octavia vrs hatch went to Leeds this morning.

Ben.

• Like 1

just out of interest what's the best colour(s) n the estate in your opinion? obviously this is subjective to yourself, but i've only seen a silver and blue one in the flesh. 

In the estate, the rarest colour I've seen and also my fav, is the black with the black grill! I delivered one a few weeks back and haven't seen one specked the same since! Although, I seen a green hatch in the docks today and that was loverly, I'm guessing it's available in the estate!? But that also is a rare colour! As is the yellow! But I had to look twice at the yellow one I delivered yesterday to see if it was a vrs!

• Like 1

Mine is a black vRS estate with the black pack which will be delivered to DM Keith in Leeds, but unfortunately only ordered it 3 months ago(mid November) so have a while to wait yet(May or June)!!

If you deliver around yorkshire you'll likely end up delivering my White vRS diesel hatch to DM Keith Hull (formerly Royce Roberts). Can't see it being until june though at this rate!

• Like 1

Hi Benh22. You could be stuck with the "eye spy" a Vrs job for life. Any idea of the landing point for Teesside. I suspect the Tyne. Vrs tsi Estate Rallye Green. Estimated build May (2014 I hope)

• Like 1

The white vrs to Huddersfield was done by a friend. I rember seeing it being loaded onto the peak. So first car on transporter and none above or below it.

Yes we deliver to hull Skoda, and Wakefield. I shall keep my eye out. I have a delivery in Leeds Skoda and Audi on Monday, then likely a Wakefield later in the day.

All the cars are nursed! Especially the vrs's the wheels are so delicate and if we damage, (we haven't yet) in 3 years of the contract, we loose our bonus for that full load. So it's in our interest. Plus round this Yorkshire, they are all put on a 7 car transporter. Not the big 11+ ones you see. So it's just a case of driving them 50feet onto the trailer and gravity helps them off. So the engine hardly works.

I'll keel you informed.

Ben

• Like 2

The only 2 ports Skoda come into the country are sheerness and Grimsby.

So it's likely that you're car will come into the country through Grimsby. But it's down to a company called gba that release you're car for delivery. Not the dealers, or the company I work for.

Happy to say Skoda are gonna take my money.. the whole "you need the photo card part of your license along with the paper part" was hard to get my head round.. especially since they have decidee to accept.. passport.. paper part of license and bank statement. That was late yesterday and picking the car up 11am on Monday- cant wait!

Yeah I think I've opened a can of worms, but I don't mind, I'll keep my eye out for what's in the docks. I'll keep it to vrs's though, as they are the ones with the longer waiting time, and a little easier to spot in and around a 1000 cars all parked up. I deliver in and around Yorkshire! And Lincolnshire. But i see cars in the load lanes for other drivers going to different parts of the country. So when I see them. I'll take a look at their destination and post it on here. If I work out how, I'll take a photo and post it. Sorry it's a little bit of a tease.

But I may come across yours and give you a heads up it's on it's way. I have a advantage of my dad doing the same job and he's keeping his eye open too.

Black octavia vrs hatch went to Leeds this morning.

Ben.

The black one is mine thanks Ben Only waited 6 months !

• Like 1

Congrats, was it auto? Sure my dad mentioned it was. We get 4 hours notice from when the car is released from the docks and for us to deliver. 6 months prior to that, is nothing to do with us, the delivery company. It's prob only been in the docks a week. Maybe less! And that's not down to us either.

Enjoy your new car.

Ben.

Congrats, was it auto? Sure my dad mentioned it was. We get 4 hours notice from when the car is released from the docks and for us to deliver. 6 months prior to that, is nothing to do with us, the delivery company. It's prob only been in the docks a week. Maybe less! And that's not down to us either.

Enjoy your new car.

Ben.

yes and hopefully has a sunroof I am sure its mine as lease company e mailed Friday to say it was in that morning and gave me the number plate which has a leeds prefix

Did you buy from DM Keith in Leeds? There's been a black hatch sitting there since last week...

Maybe its leased so not sure but I checked every day this week and was told its wasn't in and then got an email on Friday saying

in had been delivered that day