Park assist retrofit? - auto parking

Hi I am new to this forum being a ex BMW driver had loads from new X5 to the one I just got rid of a 2004 330d and I have to say the Superb is much better car despite then badge snobs but I don't care about that anymore! I am well impressed..anyhow

I have seen various places that retrofit "park assist" to VW cars but can not find anywhere that will do it for my 2012 Superb.

I have rear sensors only and will obviously need fronts fitted but who can retrofit "auto parking" .... search's don't help much as some people call normal parking sensors "park assist"

I am looking for retrofit of the system that searches for a space and turns the steering wheel by itself

Any help?

Cheers

Steve

I'm wondering what needs to be done to get a pre-facelift Mk 2 to "bay park"?

My Elegance has the parallel parking sensors & software option, but I don't often use it, but I do back into

car-parking spaces every day!

DC

I'm wondering what needs to be done to get a pre-facelift Mk 2 to "bay park"?

My Elegance has the parallel parking sensors & software option, but I don't often use it, but I do back into

car-parking spaces every day!

DC

Ditto

Blimey looks complicated .... Is there somewhere I can just go and pay?!

Thanks in advance

If you´re ever planning a holiday in beautiful Copenhagen, you should visit Cartrends.dk - they do all sorts of OEM retrofits including Park Assist :)

Their website is most baffling, I can't even find the email address! I wouldn't mind travelling there for a break as well

If you have left it in Danish, click on Kontakt; if you've used google translator, click on 'switch'.

He wants £800 fitted thought it was 800 Euros so not sure think its a bit too much

It´s PITA to route cables from the front to the rearend (where the OPS box is located). Most of the car has to be taken apart inside. But he does a very nice job, and it´s made completely as OEM.

You probably wouldn't use park assist. Ive got it on mine and only used it once in the carpark at work to check that it worked.

Same here, used it once on my last one and haven't even tried the bay parking on the new one.  I'd be afraid I'd get too lazy if I started using it!!

I just want to have to show off to be honest but for £800 I think I will pass on...  Wheres the best place to fit front sensors oem with the visual display integrated ? any ideas or recommends?

A couple of times I have wanted the car to park itself as I was in a hurry, the system said I had not left the car standing long enough despite showing the space was fine and saying select reverse.

It also doesn't like the road I thought I would use it often on as the curbs are dropped too often, so I doubt I would want it on another car.

Once you have amazed people once with the steering wheel moving itself the thrill has gone.

I just want to have to show off to be honest but for £800 I think I will pass on...  Wheres the best place to fit front sensors oem with the visual display integrated ? any ideas or recommends?

I'd quite like to do this too, I've only got rear sensons and wouldn't mind adding the front ones too but only if it could be plugged into the headunit to give the display.