Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

The new silicone hose turned up today took about 2 minutes to fit. Looks loads better now.it does look tight but nothing rubs, so I'm happy with it.

20160128_153219.jpg

Do you reckon this has really improved on performance over the replacement panel filter you had?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So yesterday the r32 brakes came of and was replaced with 312mm ones, only find that the brake hoses was the wrong ones. So I went and got some new ones from eurocarparts which are for the tt because there longer and has the correct end. Also got the 256mm to put on the rear soon too. Just painted the calipers black as all you do is try to keep them clean if there coloured

• Like 1

So fabia brake lines don't fit on the 312mm 256mm conversion

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yes. But the TT ones are a little longer so suite them more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yesterday the r32 brakes came of and was replaced with 312mm ones, only find that the brake hoses was the wrong ones. So I went and got some new ones from eurocarparts which are for the tt because there longer and has the correct end. Also got the 256mm to put on the rear soon too. Just painted the calipers black as all you do is try to keep them clean if there coloured

So what's happening with the R32 brakes?

there up for sale on eBay, I need to renew my freedom on here and get them up in the for sale section

Just been reminded by the wife that I don't need anymore brakes. ( I assume the reference to me matching Hitler and his 1 testicle were a warning?)

are you also selling some Monte Carlo side skirts?

Edited by tempra007
  • Like 1

Just been reminded by the wife that I don't need anymore brakes. ( I assume the reference to me matching Hitler and his 1 testicle were a warning?)

are you also selling some Monte Carlo side skirts?

haha I just don't tell the girlfriend anything now lol yeah the side skirts with the rear arch are for sale too I ain't got the time to chop up and make fit the vrs

• 2 weeks later...

The has been back in to the body shop to get the front end painted which needed doing it was covered in bloody stone chips. Got to say it looks so much better and fresh.

Also while everything was off I looked to see if I could get it lower but that's not going to happened. The subframe is about an inch away from the floor, the exhaust is on the floor and the inner of the wheel is sat on the inner tubs.

20160322_112710.jpg

20160322_113323.jpg

20160322_122633.jpg

20160322_123013.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good Ant, why do your 312mm look a lot bigger than mine?? those disks look like they fill the wheels really well, mine look like bottle tops?

• Like 2

Looking good Ant, why do your 312mm look a lot bigger than mine?? those disks look like they fill the wheels really well, mine look like bottle tops?

Thank you fella. It's because the design of the wheel being a split rim that's why and the wheel faces are smaller