pre facelift pile

TERKIN

well ill start with LOL! been regretting scrapping my vrs since the day i did it really,so i decided i wanted another. reading the mk1 section it seems everyone has a vrs so i fancied a trend breaker.

picked it up friday for cheap otherwise i wouldn't of bothered lol body is in pretty good nick,interior is moldy and smells of wet dogs big time! mud and trees proper farm run around even found a shotgun shell  :drunk:  passenger door card is wedged so that door wont open,mirrors are bust and thats it :)

yea right.......... drove fine on the test drive but after 10miles of ownership it decided it no longer wanted to heat up,started to juddered and then smoke pouring from bonnet around the turbo. booyar ive done it again ;)

so ive changed the stat heating solved, the smoke was the n75 and dv hoses melting together? all i could see was that nothing else and hasnt done it since lol changed all the breathers got rid of pcv and evap full service it ran fine for 2 mins after this,then massive misfire which now causes stalling and hunting and general annoyance.cylinder 3 doesnt fire im thinking ignition amp as coil pack has been tested so will get that changed. and i broke the dam dipstick!

plans

real good clean up!
facelift of course looks crap as it is and i got a whole front end from my vrs
vrs inside bits
ko3s
312mm
and then stage 2 :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

will aim for a sleeper but how many threads have said that and all end up decked and barking
i will try!! so no lowering no loud sounds no big wheels,i have this for all that.
http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/304791-e36-drifter/

few snaps

9tfl2e.jpg

28qx9qd.jpg

6e0rde.jpg

dqizx0.jpg

2rgnora.jpg

pxhxy.jpg

10zocr7.jpg

2vcz3x1.jpg

144cqwl.jpg

2nvauip.jpg

• Like 2

plenty done on both cars today in the wicked weather,really wish i hadnt sold all my stuff! oh well got me hands on some new seats and vrs stick

smell inside this thing was unreal i only threw up 6 times :angel: spent good 2hours cleaning inside then changed the seats real fresh feel now,also changed the amp today so running bang on goes along nicely. still got to swap door cards but i was bored silly so had to stop :giggle:

hwiagh.jpg

an hour in lol

16bfwiq.jpg

2rqzprp.jpg

eqeedv.jpg

wo3ec.jpg

2 more!!

k6omp.jpg

30mbxiv.jpg

2cft9is.jpg

2rc361j.jpg

• Like 1

lol i ho

lol i hope not

is that a sneaky sales pitch? :giggle: :giggle:

No haha, wasn't meant in that way lol :giggle:

Have had some interest in them from a couple of mates but no ones come up with the cash yet.

Anyhow, looks like coming along now and god was pure filth in there.

so the smell hadnt gone just faded so boot carpet binned! then thought id jet wash the side carpets then i saw two secret doors so thought id take a peak!!!

behind door number 1 left side i found this! so banging tunes now

2u5f7mt.jpg

and behind door number 2 a hidden blade and 2 cans of evil well 1 the other was empty lol

2jaay2x.jpg

and then a snail came out ffs

2r6hdvm.jpg

****ty grey moldy dog ridden plastics all going black

116pbpi.jpg

29ntg5d.jpg

what is it with cats and cars lol

sxd6xe.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

dug my old hatch carpet out fits! cool, still needs fitting in properly

jzd7i8.jpg

sprayed the load cover thingy

egbler.jpg

was thinking i might make a vrs rep so got out my last spider not the best pics but i like it not bad in white either i thought :giggle:

zyikbp.jpg

2h731pk.jpg

got all the front end stuff out to prep it for facelifting

2e0ryq9.jpg

found this whilst i was doing it in black vrs tip think it might work :happy:

2iacx2r.jpg

Looks like a mad little project. Haven't seen a green leather in green car combo since an A6 I worked on years back, quite liked it though for some reason.

• Like 1