So long and thanks for all the fish - SOLD and bought a different car

Well sold my fabia a while back after the turbo went, absolutely loved the little car, best little car I've owned.

The forum has been great too, very helpful folk on here good young crowd and not many pompous clowns like on some forums :thumbup:

Moved onto the dirty side of diesels...BMW :D

I bought one without the indicator pack so I'll fit in well.

Got a m sport fully loaded stage 2 335D and loving it, isnt quite as much fun to drive as the Fabia but neverless really chuffed with it!

Great mix of performance and economy. They were out of my price range for a while but have finally came down likely due to obvious reasons and with advent of the f30 version which is 47k standard! Lol

20140228_142757.jpg

20140228_142744.jpg

• Like 1

370BHP and 535 lb ft, before it was 289BHP on the same dyno.

I thought it was a LOT heavier than a fabia but turns out they are only 225KG more - which is still a bit LOL but no where near a much as i thought.

• Like 1

Very nice car, a chap I work with has a similar 330d and doesn't have a bad thing to say about it. Please keep us up to data in the non skoda project journals if you start "tweaking" it!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

It's pretty good they suffer from coking up but if you sit on a motorway at 65/70 you'll see 50s Mpg, I've been doing a lot of town driving 40 mph country roads roads a few 60 mph roads and it's averaging 37mpg has been for last two week.

• Like 1

Can take shots of interior but its just like this really.

No Graeme I'm not on bimmerpost

WBAKK92020E470910_04_DL_070214_4.jpg

"Slight" interior upgrade on the fabia lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

The steering is a little heavy, ******* wheel is very thick though!

Handling is good, with a 50/50 weight distribution on a diesel lol 

Is the steering electro-mechanical like on the Fabia? If so there maybe a BMW version of VCDS to alter the steering weight, like you can in a Fabia :)