2015-model

NEWS FLASH, Configurator down for "maintenance", prices and specs have changed, looks like cruise is going to be standard on VRS for 2015 build cars, also Laurin & Klement launching 

http://www.skoda.co.uk/models/new-octavia-vrs-hatch/equipment

'NEWS FLASH' as in the kind of news you find out about in a newspaper, printed the next day?

NEWS FLASH, Configurator down for "maintenance", prices and specs have changed, looks like cruise is going to be standard on VRS for 2015 build cars, also Laurin & Klement launching 

http://www.skoda.co.uk/models/new-octavia-vrs-hatch/equipment

Old news!

https://www.dropbox....Y15_Changes.pdf

• Like 1

Thanks, I ordered my car Tuesday, was quoted the old prices, which from memory were still on their website, so I guess I am getting a 2015 car for 2014 money cool

Maybe not as the order would have to be placed with Skoda by the 28th to get the previous pricing.

Sent from my phone so please excuse brevity and spelling

So, prices are about a grand more than this time last year, but you get basic CC and some different badges thrown in. PCP deals are also not as attractive and 3-years free servicing seems to have gone, but cash discounts should be about the same. 

Rightyho... the configurator is back online, and it's showing the vRS with the flat bottomed steering wheel.

It's also showing the CC still on the stalk, not on the steering wheel (as it is on the Golf Mk7).

And folding mirrors are on there as a £100 option.

Huzzah!  :love:

(edit: but to select them, you have to also add electric seats, and to add them you have to add leather, and if you add leather you have to add heated seats.  So total cost is £100+£700+£600+£200 = £1600!).  Boo Hiss.

Edited by WiggosSidsburns

(edit: but to select them, you have to also add electric seats, and to add them you have to add leather, and if you add leather you have to add heated seats.  So total cost is £100+£700+£600+£200 = £1600!).  Boo Hiss.

Could be easier to retrofit the mirrors once the parts, wiring and coding is figured out though.

Could be easier to retrofit the mirrors once the parts, wiring and coding is figured out though.

Yeah, I was beginning to wonder if that would now be a possibility.

Which is strange and just a way for SkodaUK to make more money, as they are the one imposing the packages on you. I've had folding mirrors with auto-dimming functionality on my Elegance without anything else needing selection.

Also offering chrome window surrounds on a VRS.

I also noticed that as you go into the configurator after you select VRS and before you click 'configure my car' it states the VRS has 'cornering Foglights with darkened surround as standard'. But it still has cornering fogs as a £100 option in the configurator.

This may not have changed, but I just noticed it.

Flat bottom steering wheel? Not sure i like it!

Anyway by the time they build mine it will probably be a 2016 model!

Trekster, folding mirrors with auto-dimming functionality are standard on UK spec Elegance

Which makes it even stranger why they would like to charge the vRS owners 1600£ for them. As really all that is needed for them to work is the appropriate door controller and nothing else!(for the auto-dimming rain/light sensor is required too)

Where is the option for electric seats on vrs? I cant see that.

Where is the option for electric seats on vrs? I cant see that.

On the hatch, fourth row - on the right.

On the estate, sixth row - in the middle.

Now have front and REAR heated seats. Damn it. Already ordered mine via a company lease co.

Don't need them... I don't sit in the back...  :rock:

In all seriousness, the people who do sit in the back of my car are the kids, on their booster seats, so heated rears would be pointless... maybe I should go on Dragon's Den with heated booster seats!

On the hatch, fourth row - on the right.

On the estate, sixth row - in the middle.

Ok, I see them now.

But you have to select what he said:  :D

Don't need them... I don't sit in the back...  :rock:

In all seriousness, the people who do sit in the back of my car are the kids, on their booster seats, so heated rears would be pointless... maybe I should go on Dragon's Den with heated booster seats!

Very true. But I have to take customers in mine - would be nice for them i suppose

Trekster, folding mirrors with auto-dimming functionality are standard on UK spec Elegance

Are they auto dimming on the Elegance?

In my defence, I have been away for 3 months, so havent seen the car in that time. With it being fairly new when i left it, I'll need to re familiarise myself when i get back!!!

Are they auto dimming on the Elegance?

In my defence, I have been away for 3 months, so havent seen the car in that time. With it being fairly new when i left it, I'll need to re familiarise myself when i get back!!!

3 months eh!

First offence?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

L&K 4x4 nearly 29K ouch!!!

Glad I ordered my SE 4x4 before Christmas going on the two recent price rises; despite gremlins in the electrics.

Oh just looked at the new brochure and you can now get a 'sports' pack for the SE, chrome window surrounds are back and the Rough Road Pack seems to be now available on the 2wd in S and SE trim rather than just 4x4, plus front park sensors; would have liked those.

TP