My brother is a idiot PT 2

XLBaconDoubleCheese

So, I'm sure some of you will remember my rantings about my idiot brother, here is the latest instalment. 

Saw him this week on his bike (GSXR 600). Noticed that his rear indicator was flashing fast so when I was on my way home I stopped off at his (my mums) and let him know. Told him expecting it to be a bulb out or something, nope. Someone pushed his bike over when parked and damaged one of the mirrors which has the front indicator incased in it. I had a quick search on ebay, found him a cheap mirror for not a huge amount. Told him, his reply was, wait for it.......

'Na, I've taken the other one off, looks better without'. So, not only can he not see behind him but no ****er knows where he is going. FMAL. I thought I'm actually going to punch him in the ****ing face so left and come home. What a total and utter ****wit. 

Nah coz bikes is safe as houses, dunt need mirrors coz I'm so fast.

Tell him you've started planning his funeral.

I think PT one was part of another thread tbh, but there will be a PT 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and so on no doubt lol. He is a general waste of space, sponging, lazy, work shy etc etc

Nah. Deep down, you love him to bits really, admit it. :kiss:

I think PT one was part of another thread tbh, but there will be a PT 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and so on no doubt lol. He is a general waste of space, sponging, lazy, work shy etc etc

No wonder i CAN NOT find PT 1 :-(

Any one got a link?

God damn it - i hope u do prequels too! Lol

I have no mirrors or indicators or rear subframe or passenger pegs on mine - its how they came from factory!

I don't mind the indicators that much but I will be installing at least one mirror. Might stop my head twisting like an owl when I'm out and about.

*I should mention mine is a dirtbike and spends most of the time off roading, where these novelties aren't necessary. 

Don't worry Timmy, you too can have a GSXR 600 (With musical lawnmower attachment),  once you've done your grammar prep.

Write out, one hundred times, "I must use the correct form of the indefinite article"

Correct usuage " My brother is AN idiot"

Nick

Edited by Clunkclick