Group visit to the Vulcan Bomber at Wellesbourne - 26th July 2014

Dr Zoidberg

I'm busy on the 12th, so it would have to be the 5th for me.

Lets see

1) Dr Z
2) Swordstoke

3) Swordstoke's +1
4) Auric?

5) Littleade

6) SkudVRS?
7) Brimma

8) Copey
9) NiceYellow

10) MannyO ?

11) Mr O senior?

That's almost the dozen we'd need, though there's a few maybe's in there.
I'd feel happier if we had a longer list so we can cope with a few last minute drop outs, but this could be on....

Ok, I've emailed to see if the 5th is free, but it looks like we've got enough people. Assuming it's a morning visit then we can find a nearby pub for some food and a beer afterwards.

• Like 2

Ah just seen this.. I'd love to cone to that but I can't jake any if those dates, shame really. I saw one of these Vulcan planes at hendon museum, awesome old school technology.

Is there a time limit on when we have to have all names on the list by? My Dad is interested in coming along but isn't sure if he's free that day. I've got a friend too who may like to come and maybe my brother if he ever cheers the **** up and stops moping round after some girl that doesn't want to be more than just good friends :think:

As long as we have enough people, I don't think a couple of extras would matter much, however we've hit a snag with the proposed date as someone has beaten us to to and booked it.

Does anyone have any preferences for alternate weeks?

Am interested, been following, but missed the suggestion of the date. I'm going to be at Cadwell on the 5th anyway, which would have been not so good.

Any other weekend should be good.

Definite YES for me for 5th. Do you need the cash up front?

I reckon the bomb bay is big enough so I wonder if they'd let us try and put an Octavia in there?

I'm waiting for them to let me know which other weekends are available now that the 5th has been taken by someone else - as soon as I have a date I'll let you know and we can get some confirmed numbers.

• Like 1

OK.i can just about squeeze in the 12th but am away for the next 3 so hoping it won't be any of those.

Right, it seems this is a popular day out, and we've been beaten to most of the weekends - the next available one is the 26th July.

I've asked them to pencil us in for that day, so can everyone who has expressed an interest add your name to the list below if that's still ok.

We would need a minimum of 12 people to make this viable - if that's all we have then we may end up sharing with another small group, but I doubt that's the end of the world.

1) Dr Zoidberg

Aw bugger it!

I'll be travelling back from Norway on the 26th. :(

Oh well, next time fingers crossed.

Works for me

1) Dr Zoidberg

2) copey + misses

3) niceyellow vrs + bird and possibly his Dad, his brother and his mate :D

Does that mean THE nice yellow vrs would be making an appearance.