Just ordered a vRS.

Maffu

Delivery date around the middle of next month.

Awesome. :D

Anyone got any 'time-speeding-up' pills?

I see you have bought a proper vRS - good man ! :thumbup:

Plenty of enhancements available- have a browse around the site for various modding info.

Andy

Delivery date around the middle of next month.

Awesome. :D

Anyone got any 'time-speeding-up' pills?

Hi

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and got a Wk 41 build date for Wk 43 delivery. Have you got a build date yet? If so, and if it is as short as expected, I will have to chase up my dealers to find out why I have to wait 12 weeks.

Chris

It depends on the options you want, sometimes you'll get one already in the country.

Our local dealer makes regular orders to keep the flow coming in, both ours were delivered within a week or so.

Get mine @4.30 pm. :thumbup: I'm at work till 4.00 :thumbdwn:

I've booked the day off from work :D . I want to get the seats scotchguarded and get the car waxed properly ............. oh and how could I forget ... a nice long drive :thumbup:

Don't pick mine (sorry, the wifes!) up until 6.30pm :(

Only ordered it 2 weeks ago though, so a 3 week wait ain't bad- no options though so it was straight from stock.

Worst thing is it's at the dealers already , but if we must be vain and get the new plate..........

Oh well, I suppose it gives them plenty of time to apply the free Scotch guard. Grubb, my dealer is giving it out with all new cars at the moment- not sure if it's just them or if it's a Skoda UK thing- would be worth checking before you spend money on it.

Maffu- what spec are you getting? Did you get a good deal?

Grubb' date=' my dealer is giving it out with all new cars at the moment- not sure if it's just them or if it's a Skoda UK thing- would be worth checking before you spend money on it.

QUOTE']

Nope don't think they are doing anything like that. I bought a road angel form the dealer at the sime time as ordering the car and they wanted to charge me

It's a fabric protector that comes in a spray can. When it dries into the fabric it forms a protective invisible layer to prevent liquids or dirt working their way in meaning you can wipe most stuff off without leaving any stains which is handy considering how light seats are in the vRS.

• 1 month later...

why are you all buyin bran new vrs's when you could have had mine which is only 8 months old for 10 k!!! even with the mods. need cash for a house dipposite. dont really wana part with my furby though, i love it so much. lol