...6 months later

justice

Finally picked my Sport up today! It looks fantastic and is the first one I've seen/driven properly, so went in a bit blind! Fantastic car though, exactly what I wanted and needed!

Few questions, I've connected Fresh Maps on my laptop and have seen posts saying about updating it within 30 days? I can't see anywhere to do that as mine says its fully updated?

Also, for the first 1000 miles do I try to keep low revs etc? Anything else I should worry about? Going to fit my wind deflectors and bulbs this weekend :D

Didn't realise it had A/C either, result!

Sam

• Like 1

Welcome to the sport world.

What colour and 3 or 5 door?

I kept mine at low revs till 1000 miles. Iv had no issues with mine so far. Wind deflectors look smart on them and bulbs are easy to change

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wind deflectors are a great edition, but I don't necessarily find them reducing wind noise but that's my opinion I mainly installed them because I found the car misted up quickly in the rain and it got a bit warm for my liking when trying to de mist the car, I've got a set of heko's and I'm happy with them :)

The wind deflectors will be handy, not for the wind but the rain, it'll stop  it from dripping onto your lap when you open the window. :yes:

£17 for 2 years of updates is a no brainer, map updates are quarterly, and the way councils change 1 way and no entry roads worth it

Welcome and enjoy your Sport :)

Definately do the map updates as stated. I didn't nanny mine at all for the 1st 1000 miles. No problems so far and at 9500 miles now. Nice and loose :)

Sent from my PID using Tapatalk

Where did you find that code, for getting a discount on the updates?

Collecting my new Citigo today (with Move&Fun), so was just wondering :)

£17 for 2 years of updates is a no brainer, map updates are quarterly, and the way councils change 1 way and no entry roads worth it

Seeing as any navigational maps are months out of date when you get them I cannot see much point in paying for an upgrade.The very latest Garmin upgrade fails to show an autobahn that was open to the public two years ago.

On my motorcycle Garmin I am seeing new M-waysin Spain that don't feature on Google Earth's 2013 imaging - other than scars on the countryside where construction work is underway...