Police Skodas

myvRS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keeping my silver skud It's fairly unique down my way, and I only ever see other silver Fabia's in Exeter. Not being rude, but I'm not too bothered about Kent Police's actions, just tell me when Devon & Cornwall Constabulary start to show an interest. :D

In Okehampton, at least, they've just got a new Ford Focus (which has pulled me over) so I reckon they're not investing in any Skuds just yet. :thumbup:

Originally posted by devonutopia in this post

Not being rude, but I'm not too bothered about Kent Police's actions, just tell me when Devon & Cornwall Constabulary start to show an interest. :D

They're not that far away from you. Wiltshire Constabulary are (apparently) keen Skoda fans.

Originally posted by LadyLoki in this post

They also have 4 Superbs at Hendon for testing at the moment- and are by all accounts mightily impressed.

The superb would make a cracking traffic car -- all that space in the boot -- plus enough room in the back seat for the reality TV crew :rofl:

Originally posted by fen_l&k in this post

And make life more comfortable for the joyriding scrotes!! (alongside the reality TV crew) ;)

Nah I was thinking more along the lines of the boot for the joyriding scrotes --- they get it easy enough as it is.

Originally posted by skodaw in this post

Nah I was thinking more along the lines of the boot for the joyriding scrotes --- they get it easy enough as it is.

Oh no no no no no! That would be infringing their civil liberties. Heaven forbid that we put the poor souls through the torture of some discomfort, bless them! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by fen_l&k in this post

Oh no no no no no! That would be infringing their civil liberties. Heaven forbid that we put the poor souls through the torture of some discomfort, bless them! :mad: :mad:

Oh NO! don't start me on that one -- we will end up miles of topic, I've already had my wrists slapped for that once today :rofl:

• 1 year later...
Leicester Police have an unmarked black 02 Octavia Vrs that prowls up and down the M1

And when i went to pick up my fabia...they had another 6 white ones at the dealer waiting to got to the police !

Posted some Pics of THOSE white Octy vRS (I'm Leicester based too) on this police-related thread here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/showthread.php?p=182666#post182666

:thumbup:

Skoda uk, actively promote the octavia for police use, they have a fully prepared 150bhp 4x4 hatchback which they lend to forces for assessment. The West Midlands police are now purchasing octavia VRS for both marked & unmarked duties. Many of the officers which use these vehicles, myself included, have purchased there own octavia VRS as we have been so impressed with the cars abilities & reliability. Can only be a good advert for Skoda.