step up to fabia?

aernala

Just seen picture of the new version of the fabia. It's definitely an improvement on the current model. Interesting to see how it looks in reality. while I love my citigo ,2years in a change is tempting. This fabia might just be the right choice at the right time ie sometime early 2015 .

They need to keeping selling the mk2 until the mk3 is due.

Compared to some of it's competitors it's getting on a bit so special editions are a good way of shifting them.

I'm hoping the mk3 Fabia makes a number of improvements.

There is a lot of tech/toys in my Fiesta you can't even get in a Skoda unless you buy a big one like an Octavia/Yeti and add them as options.

DAB option is a must these days too.

I hope it works better in the UK its pretty useless here in mainland Europe.On a recent visit to the UK a DAB equipped car the DAB was pretty useless as well ok if you find a decent reception spot and stay there.

I hope it works better in the UK its pretty useless here in mainland Europe.On a recent visit to the UK a DAB equipped car the DAB was pretty useless as well ok if you find a decent reception spot and stay there.

Works great here in Denmark ;)

I think that in the UK, they are going to stay with DAB , not the slightly better DAB2. I have only used DAB in a hire car and have to say, it was ok ish in Essex, but pants in north Yorkshire.

Constantly pees me off how sloooowly car makers have got around to making DAB standard. I've had a DAB set in the kitchen for years now but have to listen to all manner of hissing to accompany 5 Live on AM when I'm in the car. And it's the only station I listen to.