Fabia mk1 1.8T RWD

benjen

i know the car hasn't been finished long but already looking in too more go. A friend of mine seems to be parting with a large port AGU engine, which will make its home in the shed and be stripped and rebuilt over a period of time. So forged internals, fully rebuilt head and a few other things along with a TD05 16g or 20g will see at least 350bhp (i hope). Once its all pieced together it will go back off to Shark for custom mapping. This will definitely be a long term plan as almost all my current set-up will need to be changed, bigger cooler, oil cooler, 550cc injectors, bigger fuel pump (walbro 255 atm), custom exhaust manifold, stronger clutch, turbo, etc.    

i know the car hasn't been finished long but already looking in too more go. A friend of mine seems to be parting with a large port AGU engine, which will make its home in the shed and be stripped and rebuilt over a period of time. So forged internals, fully rebuilt head and a few other things along with a TD05 16g or 20g will see at least 350bhp (i hope). Once its all pieced together it will go back off to Shark for custom mapping. This will definitely be a long term plan as almost all my current set-up will need to be changed, bigger cooler, oil cooler, 550cc injectors, bigger fuel pump (walbro 255 atm), custom exhaust manifold, stronger clutch, turbo, etc.

Nice work mate! That should go like a rocket! Is it all stock inside apart from seats?

Nice work mate! That should go like a rocket! Is it all stock inside apart from seats?

Pretty much i have a Sabelt 3 point harness and where the vents are in the center of the dash i've blanked them off with a carbon fibre panel to house 2 gauges, fan switch and hazard lights switch and a child seat in the back.

Pretty much i have a Sabelt 3 point harness and where the vents are in the center of the dash i've blanked them off with a carbon fibre panel to house 2 gauges, fan switch and hazard lights switch and a child seat in the back.

Fair enough! Will be good to see it in action at spring action day next year if you are going

Fair enough! Will be good to see it in action at spring action day next year if you are going

whats that? and when? can't see why not, the engine wont be built by then so will still be the same

I've not got one to hand but Jason (Devonutopia) always sets up Briskoda track time and club stand like he has for the Summer one!

i will ask him at combe next month

• Like 1

Been to the Shark Performance summer meet today was a great turn out with lots of cool cars on show. Just left my bonnet open and walked away, spent a few hours yesterday cleaning and polishing my engine bay and 20mins washing the car this morning. If all goes to plan the Wavetrac will be in on Saturday and can't wait, just got to order a few more parts before and should be all set for fitting it.

• Like 4