Young Drivers

ChalmersCameron

We have our 20 and 23 year old's drive our Citigo. When our oldest son was going abroad for a year It would have been more expensive if he was off the insurance than on (when renewing the policy)? 

I'm 18. Don't know where the meet is, but as I'm based in Scotland, I imagine it'll be down in England somewhere, and not close enough for me to just pop by. 

I'm 18. Don't know where the meet is, but as I'm based in Scotland, I imagine it'll be down in England somewhere, and not close enough for me to just pop by.

Don't be afraid to drive a while! I'm trecking on a 8 hour+ round trip :D
  • Like 1

Don't be afraid to drive a while! I'm trecking on a 8 hour+ round trip :D

Got a lot of respect for that hyphons, I would of been sh#t scared to drive for that long at my age. I talk like I'm nearly in my grave... I'm only 23 :D

Edited by Frank118
  • Like 2

I'm visiting Glasgow at the moment for the Commonwealth Games and I will be travelling down on the Sunday morning.

It is about 4/5 hours from Glasgow according to Google Maps and then another 4/5 hours to get home to Norwich haha.

Got a lot of respect for that hyphons, I would of been sh#t scared to drive for that long at my age. I talk like I'm nearly in my grave... I'm only 23 :D

I turned 23 this year and I know exactly how you feel, it doesn't seem like 5 years since I was 17-18...

I had a classic mini as my first car though so I didn't trust the car to travel much further than 100 miles  :D

I think I'm going to spend the majority of the drive with my face out of the window whilst balancing my foot on the pedal at 70mph to let some fresh air blast into my face to keep me up :D

Hmmm this has given me an interesting idea...

I wonder what standing on the seat would be like with Sunroof + Cruise Control haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...