anyone like this?

You've carbon wrapped the hard plastic bits?

Looks fine IMO.

i have carbon wrapped nearly everything haha looking for more to do, so far the front and back bumper protectors strips, registration holder, grill, rear wiper and interior

Agree with everyone els, but the main point people are making, that's a very professional job you've done! Very smooth, no joins or cuts can be seen, top job!

thanks for your feed back, first time at doing it swell :) well made up, next job wrap the car ( not sure what colour yet ) 

Edited by tombirch95

I'm meant to be saving weight on the Fabia not adding it now you've tempted me! I'd better get rid of all wrap able plastic right away

I'm looking for more things to wrap, i did the underside of the door handles yesterday

Edited by tombirch95

personally id have wrapped it so the weave went the same way, looks better in my opinion, 

end of the day its your car build it the way you want not the way others want it!

• Like 1