SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Sims have gone. Addresses are being written on all the rest now so hopefully ican arrange for next few days. The online thingy takes forever!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some more to be posted. Will you please let me know as and when you receive them guys. I haven't got time to mail everyone to say they have left but I'm about a 1/3 of the way through after tomorrow.

Excellent, thanks!

Do you have my postal address ok?

Yeah. Pretty sure yours has gone too :) so expect it sometime this week.

As of tomorrow all Fabia and yeti struts would have left. With a few others chucked inbetween at random. A further shipment will be made Thursday and Friday and that should conclude them all.

I would also expect some of you guys to start receiving them tomorrow/Thursday. I have all tracking numbers etc so one I have confirmed all have left wait a few days and if yours still hasn't arrived get in touch and I will get in touch with carrier company. I have also insured ALL delivered for the full amount do if any mishaps happen we should hope to get your money back at least. :)

2-3 more trips to my drop off point and they should all be out guys. Probably be all out by Friday as I have a day off work (birthday :) ) so will probably do the majority that day as I will have more time. :)

Again thanks for all your patience guys. I know it's frustrating waiting this long after you have paid.

I couldn't wait to fit and had a spare 10 minutes so have just fitted this, really easy to do and works really well, as adamal said the bonnet is slightly lifted on one side, but is really not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. It also doesn't raise to the same height a the original bonnet holder on mine, but only by a couple of mil, so has no effect on access,really chuffed with this, a very successful group buy in my opinion!

As said guys all were sent at random apart from Fabia and yetis as they were easier to distinguish than the 03's and 02 octys. But they will be all out by end of week.

I couldn't wait to fit and had a spare 10 minutes so have just fitted this, really easy to do and works really well, as adamal said the bonnet is slightly lifted on one side, but is really not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. It also doesn't raise to the same height a the original bonnet holder on mine, but only by a couple of mil, so has no effect on access,really chuffed with this, a very successful group buy in my opinion!

I am probably more anal than yourself (well i definitely am ha) but the couple of mil annoys me.

On the other hand slightly glad its not just me that notices it...

Id adjust mine myself so it fits flush anyway, if it means trimming things or slightly bending things, it's easily done!

I definitely think that this could be done, as the new bracket for the strut must be catching or sitting on something when closed because when fitting you don't put anything between the bonnet and hinge so the height is not adjusted. So by bending/trimming the bracket you could perhaps prevent it catching.

I am probably more anal than yourself (well i definitely am ha) but the couple of mil annoys me.

On the other hand slightly glad its not just me that notices it...

Ha, no it's not just you!

Id adjust mine myself so it fits flush anyway, if it means trimming things or slightly bending things, it's easily done!

I'm not so sure but if you come up with a way let me know...

The actual problem as I see it is that the strut doesnt sit square in the available space inside the bonnet bracket (in my case this is due to a bracket itself that's not quite square). It might be me but I can't quite figure out the physics of a satisfactory adjustment...