Briskoda at Brands Hatch - season closer - 3rd November

BossFox

You can hire one for the day for £10 if you can't borrow one.

Cool  :thumbup:

Been spending a fair bit of cash lately.......anyone lend me a helmet??!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :bandit:

• Like 1

Really looking forwards to this as it will be my first time on track - nervous too as my car is my daily and don't want it broken or bent....... :S  :S

Same for me... Mine went round how fast fine... Needed new tyres (again) but was all fine :)

How Fast was my first time and it's brilliant completely hooked now.

• Like 1

I was under the impression that winter tyres have more grooves in to aid the dispersion of water/rain etc. So that would mean less contact with the road. so less grip

But! I was told that a while ago so it maybe a load of rubbish.

Richard probably knows ;)

I was under the impression that winter tyres have more grooves in to aid the dispersion of water/rain etc. So that would mean less contact with the road. so less grip

But! I was told that a while ago so it maybe a load of rubbish.

Richard probably knows ;)

Hmmm maybe I'll bring my summer wheels too then...

Although, winter tyres are also made from a softer compound and I thought softer compounds gave more grip......I dunno...

Hmmm maybe I'll bring my summer wheels too then...

Although, winter tyres are also made from a softer compound and I thought softer compounds gave more grip......I dunno...

It completely depends on the weather.

If it's cold and raining a lot then winter tyres may be fine.

Otherwise I'd suggest summer rubber.

Either way you want something a bit worn.

Brand new tyres mean the deeper tread blocks move around more, generate more heat and so suffer greater damage/wear.

How does it work with the pit garage? How many cars can you get in a garage?

There are around 35 pit garages available, we have been allocated 2 on the basis of 5-10 cars turning up.

Each garage can hold 2 cars and there is space behind each garage for another 2 or 3.

So plenty of space to store your stuff and do any basic car checks, wheel changes etc...

Being a "winter" track day they are usually under booked by some margin so we can get some extra garages.

Also if we get more people, we get more garages.

Anyone else has to pay £25 per garage to reserve one or get there early and grab what's left over.

I am aiming to get 4 together if we have 10-12 cars there as numbers on a busy day are capped at 60 cars so we'll be a large share of the cars there.

Usually on these "winter" days there are around 30 cars booked in so garage space is not a problem.

• Like 1

I should be there in my usual spectator role, could bring a trolley jack along for wheel changes etc. if it would help.

Your help is always appreciated Neil, especially when fending off those trying to work out why Skodas are so fast. :D

I will pay as soon as I get home tonight. This is also my first time on track so it'll be very interesting... even looking to buy a set of 17" just to do so, now that I'm running on steels every day.

I have some genuine Seat 16s if they will do...PM me...

Not risking my daily round the track - I'll stick to forza 5 :rofl:

If it's ok I'd like to come along and spectate and take pics and maybe get the odd passenger ride! :)

Some have balls, some don't. ;)

• Like 3

Great the only transport you had that was reliable...and not French LOL. Make some £ with the changeover? Come down anyway... if only to watch and passenger ride along!

I'll see as its a Monday I might be able to get down! Just to watch or blag a ride

No profit as sold to my dad :)the Heap Is okay ish at the moment

Edited by Toxicvrs