VCDS on facelift

Incomplete list for the pre-facelift (but it will be the same for the facelift mostly) in German;

http://www.stemei.de/pages/coding/skoda-superb-3t.php

That being said, the options for your Superb should be 75-95% comparable with the ones on any VAG car, but it depends on trim level and options you have wheter or not you can get everything to work. I have VCDS and I have about 4-5 cars every week, I basically just browse through every module and see what's available. After a while you realise it's mostly the same stuff.

• Like 2

Incomplete list for the pre-facelift (but it will be the same for the facelift mostly) in German;

http://www.stemei.de/pages/coding/skoda-superb-3t.php

That being said, the options for your Superb should be 75-95% comparable with the ones on any VAG car, but it depends on trim level and options you have wheter or not you can get everything to work. I have VCDS and I have about 4-5 cars every week, I basically just browse through every module and see what's available. After a while you realise it's mostly the same stuff.

Fantastic! I understand you can adjust the power steering too - is that correct?

Incomplete list for the pre-facelift (but it will be the same for the facelift mostly) in German; http://www.stemei.de/pages/coding/skoda-superb-3t.php That being said, the options for your Superb should be 75-95% comparable with the ones on any VAG car, but it depends on trim level and options you have wheter or not you can get everything to work. I have VCDS and I have about 4-5 cars every week, I basically just browse through every module and see what's available. After a while you realise it's mostly the same stuff.

Thanks!!

Does the Black Edition get auto wipers and auto lights?

I heard it is based on an SE?

My pre-FL SE came with auto lights bit no auto wipers.

As the sensor for the auto lights also houses the sensor for the auto wipers a quick click in a box on VCDS and I gained auto wipers for free :clap:

As the sensor for the auto lights also houses the sensor for the auto wipers a quick click in a box on VCDS and I gained auto wipers for free :clap:

Did you already have the auto wiper stalk with the top switch for sensitivity?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I believe he stalk is the same, position number one (auto or intermittent - depending on spec) is represented by a broken line.

On cars without auto wipers the toggle on the top of the stalk adjusts the timing inbetween the intermittent wipes.

On cars with auto wipers the toggle adjusts the sensitivity of the sensor.

It is based on the SE but,from what i can see in the broucher there is no auto light/rain sensor.